Hacking Yifanlu releases 3ds cfw Cosmo3DS

bunny_gg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Region-free is different from region-change. The former allows you to run games with different region, the latter changes your console's region (and allows you to enter other region's eshop and more).
I know that. I just wonder whether it is an exclusive function, or it could be followed by other CFW. I just want to wait first, for it is only 0.1 release, which seems to be at very beginning.

LunaLogic

Gimme DLDI please.
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I know that. I just wonder whether it is an exclusive function, or it could be followed by other CFW. I just want to wait first, for it is only 0.1 release, which seems to be at very beginning.
Any CFW supporting cosmo3ds (or 3ds_loader) can do the trick. Cosmo3dsCFW is only a CFW supporting cosmo3ds.

bunny_gg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Any CFW supporting cosmo3ds (or 3ds_loader) can do the trick. Cosmo3dsCFW is only a CFW supporting cosmo3ds.
OIC. If I want to try it, which files should I replace? I have Aureinand updated sysnand 10.7 followed Plailect's detailed wiki guide.

laharl22

Trophies
XP
Country
France
So i can boot cosmos cfw with loader on ctrbootmanager9 and keep aureinand?and how to install the .cxi loader?this are my last questions lol

LunaLogic

Gimme DLDI please.
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
It's not whether you can "install it into CFWs" or not I suppose. It's whether "CFWs support cosmo3ds (aka. the modified loader)" or not. As far as I know, only reinand and cosmo3dsCFW can do the job now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: admonish