MikominMM Member
    Newcomer

Poland
    Can you use this on Cemu?

2. Maxunit

Maxunit Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    No, it is designed to connect to a WiiU via WiFi. There is a CheatEngine Table somewhere with the same features, which works with CEMU.

3. Tere Valentin

Tere Valentin GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Just got my physical NA copy of XCX. Will trainer still work with game updated to Ver. 1.0.2???

4. Maxunit

Maxunit Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    It should. I use XCXGecko on 1.0.1E without any offset selected and it has no issues with getting the proper values and changing them.

5. Tere Valentin

United States
    Cool. Thanks for reply. Tho now for some reason, nnu-patcher won't update my game x.x weird because my botw disc updated days ago.

6. Maxunit

Maxunit Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    NNU-Patcher might need a few tries, no idea. I have the eShop version.

7. Nevermore

Nevermore GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Hmm...

Now that Miiverse is no longer active, anybody wanna figure out where we can poke the completion of Achievements?

It's because there's two achievements tied to BLADE Reports, which works with Miiverse, so from what I can tell, it's impossible to get them now:

http://xenoblade.wikia.com/wiki/Achievements_(XCX)

186 The New Reporter - Filled a BLADE Report for the first time.
    187 You Tell 'Em! - Recommended another player's BLADE report for the first time.

Note: Due to the end of the Miiverse since November 7th or 8th, 2017 depending on the countries, the BLADE Report feature has been discontinued and these two n°186 and n°187 related achievements cannot thus be obtained any more. This also leads to the unavailability of the n°423 "Achievement King", unlocked when all the achievements have been obtained (748).

Plus some of the other online ones are more annoying, because of the lesser number of players online.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
    RedRose30 likes this.
  8. Mordrx_00x

Mordrx_00x Newbie
    Newcomer

Argentina
    I have 5.5.1 and XCX eShop version of the game, but I don't understand how use. My console have Coolboot (I mention it because I do not want to end up with a brick)
    Can it not only be used by activating TCPGecko from Homebrew Launcher and putting the IP of the console in the XCX Editor when starting the game?

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
  9. Caith

Caith Member
    Newcomer

Colombia

Enviado desde mi Moto G (5) mediante Tapatalk

10. Nevermore

Nevermore GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Are setting up bounties allowed on GBATemp? Some things I really would like to see done with XCX, and would gladly pay for (in gift cards, probably Amazon, like $50 for each thing), are these few things:
    • Changing Divisions without having to go to the Division Console (offline): if the servers ever go offline, then players won't be able to change Divisions. Very dumb how many things are tied to online.
    • Flipping the flags for Achievements (and it's data): Since Miiverse is dead, there's 3 impossible achievements to get, as I mentioned before. Plus with the dwindling online population, there's certain online only achievements that are getting harder and harder to do. So an easy way to just mark them as complete would be great. Curious how it would work, and if it would also fill in the date complete, and where that data is stored.
    • Activating all of the "Yellow" Info data: Throughout the game, there's NPCs that have a yellow smiley face bubble, that give you information that gets saved into your Intel -> Info menu. There's a large amount of these, and they mainly point to spots regarding Segment data completion (like Quests, Tyrants, Treasure, and Heart-to-Hearts). And there's even some during a quest for information gathering. Very few of these are missable, mainly the quest related ones.
      The thing is, there's no complete list of all of the ones in the game. The one person that was working on the 100% list, stopped after Chapter 10. So while it's a pretty hefty list, it's still incomplete, and I'm really curious to know exactly how many of those yellow Infos there are in the game.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
    RedRose30, Rodrigo2000 and howdenking like this.
  11. Nevermore

Nevermore GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Has the addresses for the consumables items been found before? Search doesn't work for me for some reason in GBATemp.

It's the items you get as a reward from the Division console in the barracks.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  12. Erxkum

Erxkum Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Portugal
    I just have to ask, is it possible to cheat the achievements that are unobtainable?

13. Nevermore

Nevermore GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I asked that right above, and even offering a bounty of Amazon Gift Cards for the things I listed.

14. Erxkum

Erxkum Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Portugal
    Doh! Sorry didn't catch that...

15. BlueCrimsonX

BlueCrimsonX GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Can someone tell me how to change the attack stat on weapons? Not the attributes.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
    Tere Valentin likes this.
  16. Alexmo

Alexmo Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hey has anyone found out how to spawn custom gear(appearance, stats,etc) and not just edit current gear?

17. Tere Valentin

United States
    Can this be possible in this trainer? I would like to know.

18. trunske

trunske GBAtemp Regular

At the moment it's not possible unless someone would try research for more codes. It would be awesome because there are many boss which I cannot defeat with Ares 90 xD

19. Nevermore

Nevermore GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I know this is for the RAM editing, but I discovered that the "socialdata" file in the save folder for the game is where it houses achievement completion data.

Wonder if it could be hex edited to flip certain ones on.

20. porygon3000

porygon3000 Member
    Newcomer

Mexico
    I can fetch values, but changes don't seem to work, I change the EXP, in the window below I get "[04/07/18 06:27:48]: POKE 1C38E644 000F423F" but when the battle finishes nothing happens.

Any idea what's going on?

edit: Got it, it was offset by +8192

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Chronicles, Xenoblade, XCXGecko