1. trunske

trunske GBAtemp Regular

Some code to reset time played?

2. TULKOP

TULKOP Newbie
    Newcomer

Antarctica
    For anyone on latest firmware and running it through the latest loadiine GX2 with the app-based tcpgecko exploit (since browser doesn't exist), the offset I found to work was 126976 (+0x1F000).

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

On the latest US system version, and latest loadiine gx version, my offset was 126976 (+0x1F000). If you play for long periods don't forget to disconnect and reconnect the client occasionally to avoid timeouts.

3. Lemurboy072

Lemurboy072 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    How exactly do I get XCX Gecko to work with JGecko U + TCP Gecko?

4. johnrambo

johnrambo Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    Come minimo, è necessario che Wiiu e un PC siano collegati tramite una rete WiFi ...

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

[QUOTE = "Lemurboy072, post: 8849221, membro: 503811"] Come faccio a far funzionare esattamente XCX Gecko con JGecko U + TCP Gecko? [/ QUOTE]
    Come minimo, è necessario che Wiiu e un PC siano collegati tramite una rete WiFi ...

5. Lemurboy072

Lemurboy072 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    JGecko and XCX Gecko connect to my Wii U, but I'm encountering a problem where I get a timed out error when I try to fetch values.

6. johnrambo

johnrambo Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    [QUOTE = "Lemurboy072, post: 8849392, membro: 503811"] JGecko e XCX Gecko si collegano al mio Wii U, ma sto riscontrando un problema in cui viene visualizzato un errore scaduto quando provo a recuperare i valori. [/ QUOTE]

I had solved it by deleting from the PC xcx gecko and downloading it again ...

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Chronicles, Xenoblade, XCXGecko