Hacking XCXGecko: Xenoblade Chronicles X trainer GUI using pyGecko

TheDarkAss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How does this work? From what I've gathered, this seems to need a kernel exploit, which was used when this trainer was originally created. It also requires PyGecko, which is essentially TCP Gecko. But it looks like the kernel exploit isn't effective anymore, or at least it works differently now. So, obviously, there's no kexploit10 or kexploit31 available. I haven't found any version of this trainer that works with Tiramisu or Aroma. I know about JGeckoU, but it hardly has any cheats, especially none for XCX.

Does anyone know if it's possible to make this work with Tiramisu? If yes, could you guide me through setting it up? I'm looking to modify a few things to get this trainer running. I'm really keen on playing this game with some cheats.

Edit: So rather than just wait for someone to tell me how to fix this, I am reading through all of this again, and trying to piece it together. So, I finally figured out that kexploit10 and kexploit31 come within the AtLongLast.zip. I got the HaxServer up, but when I try to run the kexploits, I get nothing but errors and statement that kexploit10, kexploit31, or any other payload isn't there or missing, which isn't true it's in the payloads folder.

The error I'm getting is:
Warning, unknown system version: Mozilla/5.0 (Nintendo WiiU) AppleWebKit/536.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) NX/3.0.4.2.13 NintendoBrowser/4.3.2.11274.US
/hax?kexploit31
.\data\hax?kexploit31
java.io.FileNotFoundException: .\data\hax?kexploit31 (The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)
at java.io.FileInputStream.open0(Native Method)
at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Unknown Source)
at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.gudenau.haxserver.Util.readFile(Util.java:29)
at com.gudenau.haxserver.HaxClient.serveFile(HaxClient.java:87)
at com.gudenau.haxserver.HaxClient.run(HaxClient.java:62)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I ran 31 because I have the disc verion, but I also ran 10, in case my info was wrong.

Which probably means that HaxServer doesn't recognize my system file version and wont work.

Before anyone ask, I am aware this happens with European consoles, but mine is definitely a US console (5.5.6 U)

To assuage this, I created an index.html that links me to the payload folder and tried to open it. Got error messages on the Wii U browser, but at least this time, I got more than just errors:
1706920100247.png

There was someone who was successful with creating an index page to load the payloads back in 2017, I contacted them for their fix, and hopefully they will respond.

This is where I'm at in the process now. I'll keep trying, but honestly, I just don't think kexploit works with Tiramisu, and there is no longer an interest in this game like there used to be. Which is unfortunate, because this is such an underrated game. I guess I can go back to playing it on CEMU, but honestly, there is something about playing on the original hardware that's ineffably fun.

Last edited by TheDarkAss,
Reactions: PrincessBlucy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...