Homebrew Official WUP Installer - Title installer + Firmware spoofing [3.x - 5.4.0]

bpanda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I have a problem. When I was on 5.3.2 I spoofed to play splatoon online, but then somehow my wii u was updated and now I have latest firmware without access to e-shop and I can't download splatoon update. Tried deleting all data from wii u and it did'nt help.

annoyingcalc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem. When I was on 5.3.2 I spoofed to play splatoon online, but then somehow my wii u was updated and now I have latest firmware without access to e-shop and I can't download splatoon update. Tried deleting all data from wii u and it did'nt help.
If you can't access eshop, don't worry you haven't updated to 5.5.1, you're on spoofed 5.3.2. To access the eshop, run NNUPatcher instead of WUPinstaller, then use the eshop

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

H0neyBadger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I’ve got the "install OK" bug since I’m on spoofed 5.5.1.
I’m not sure if this bug is related to my spoofed version.
Do you have a workaround, or any sources code of this project ?

Loffah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I want to update my console with the support installer. I'm at 5.3.2 at the moment.
The only reason that I want to do this is because the update messages bothers me a lot.
But the fact that I can't go back k bothers me. Is this a problem in the future? Should I stay away? I have no reasons for playing online.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm constntly getting the "Install Ok" Error each time after the second time I enter the wup link.

What did I do wrong?
I've had that message recently (hadn't used it in a while until the other day). I waited the appropriate amount of time for the install, did a hard reset, and found the updates were installed fine.

Kohmei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the "Install OK" error spoofing to 5.5.1. Had to hard reset. SM is reporting 5.5.1 now, so this doesn't seem to be an error.

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
I have a problem with Splatoon update v176: it doesn't install. I launch wupinstaller (online or local), waited (1 hour) and then, trying to play the game says to update the console; Settings says that some files are unnecessary, so the update wasn't installed...
I downloaded 580 MB in 67 files: it's correct?

Fatih120

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhhhh
"Wrong version, only 5.3.2 is supported."
I am using 5.4.0. Self-hosting. Cannot use websites.
What the hell? Help?

Edit: Tried editing the index.php to make it skip to the payload and nothing is happening once the page loads. Is it just me?

Last edited by Fatih120,

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
When I use nusgrabber it downloads all the updates in one, is there a way to download just the last one?
The last has all the previous updates inside

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is it just me?
Do you use this? http://wupinstaller.com/wi.rar
I use this (as website - without the zip url - and local) http://wiiu.91wii.com/91wiiu.zip
Try to load OSKernel page and then the WupInstaller page instead Wup page twice

Reactions: Fatih120

leetrage1337

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all
I am having some issues running WUP from my localhost.
When i download the Wi.rar and put inside my localhost i am not able to run it. my main www is homebrew launcher but when i try to open 192.168.0.1:8080/wi it won't open and says it is a invalid address. the WI folder is in my www folder on my localhost.
Another issues i am having is that i now have a system update in my download manager and my download manager has a big x on it I can't delete it . it is possible to remove it?

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hiiiiii