Homebrew Official WUP Installer - Title installer + Firmware spoofing [3.x - 5.4.0]

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It only installs signed content with a valid ticket. So until there's an official 9.9.9, it's impossible without bypassing the checks in place.

Great thank you.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Spoofed my 5.4 to 5.5.1 fine.
Play online good!
I want to buy eShop games.
But I ask me to update at download, as I can buy?

I think you need to look into NUU. If I remember correctly.

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone successfully grabbed JUST the update for Lego Dimensions? If so, what size is it and which NUSgrabber did you use, the old command line or the GUI? I've been trying to download the latest update (96) because I bought the game today in the GameStop sale. I've aborted the download several times because no matter what I do, it's downloading over 1.7 GB of data. No update is that big besides Smash, right?

http://brickinquirer.com/2015/09/26/your-complete-lego-dimensions-launch-guide-plus-parents-guide/
Are you :angry: serious?!?! All the extra worlds, characters, and vehicles besides the three that come in the box (Lego Movie, Batman, and Lord of the Rings) are in the update data rather than on the disc. So there's a 4-7 GB day one patch for the game to enable all that stuff. That's ridiculous, at least on the Wii U, which only has a max storage space of 32 GB. I guess I'll have to do the same thing I did with the Xenoblade packs: move stuff to my external HDD to make room, install the updates, start the game to create a save file, then move all that stuff to the HDD. This manual updating thing is a pain in the ass. I really hope Smea actually releases his emunand solution one day.

Last edited by Ailuros27,

EmceeKerser

Trophies
XP
Country
My copy of Smash bros has an update pending, and I cannot install an update with WUP installer. The update remover appears to not do anything.
Ive read here that I am basically stuck. Is this true? Can I not install an update?

Im on 5.3.2 spoofed to 5.5.1, can I just get onto the eshop and install the update like that?

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My copy of Smash bros has an update pending, and I cannot install an update with WUP installer. The update remover appears to not do anything.
Ive read here that I am basically stuck. Is this true? Can I not install an update?

Im on 5.3.2 spoofed to 5.5.1, can I just get onto the eshop and install the update like that?
You have to uninstall smash bros and download the full game from the e-shop if you want to get the update that way.

Instead, you should be able to go into your settings, go to data management, and open up the entry for Smash Bros. You should see a rectangle that says something like "Update Data" on it. Delete that and you can then reinstall the update with wupinstaller.

EmceeKerser

Trophies
XP
Country
You have to uninstall smash bros and download the full game from the e-shop if you want to get the update that way.

Instead, you should be able to go into your settings, go to data management, and open up the entry for Smash Bros. You should see a rectangle that says something like "Update Data" on it. Delete that and you can then reinstall the update with wupinstaller.
I have a disc copy of the game, so that i cant uninstall it

there is no 'update data' option in the data management area for smash, but when im on the home menu, the disc channel for smash bros, when the disc is inserted, glows blue, and attempts to download a game update

EmceeKerser

Trophies
XP
Country
What do you mean, pending? And how did that update start?
When I go to start the game, it says theres an update, and attempts to connect to the internet, but fails because of tubehax.

The past two times ive installed the update, its not worked because as I try to start the game, it tries to dl the lastest update and then fails, and starts the game without an update.

Ill try to update using wupinstaller again.

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When I go to start the game, it says theres an update, and attempts to connect to the internet, but fails because of tubehax.

The past two times ive installed the update, its not worked because as I try to start the game, it tries to dl the lastest update and then fails, and starts the game without an update.

Ill try to update using wupinstaller again.
Make sure you downloaded the right thing with nusgrabber. It shouldn't be trying to download the latest if you installed the right one with wupinstaller.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy