Homebrew Official WUP Installer - Title installer + Firmware spoofing [3.x - 5.4.0]

looseless

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Now I have the right folder 0005000E10145000 with 96 files and 1.99g size.
But the browser keeps crashing when I loading http://www.wupinstaller.com/wi
I tried all the methods in the "common problems" but none of them helps!
Any idea what could be wrong?
You have to keep on trying.
You could also self host the files (that's how i did it), there's a package on this forum that has it : http://gbatemp.net/threads/the-definitive-guide-to-wii-u-hacking.396828/

Last edited by looseless,

I pwned U!

I am pleased to beat you!
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by I pwned U!,
Reactions: The Cringe

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I just wanted to let you guys know that wupinstaller.com/wi, eclipsesin.github.io, and The Definitive Guide all use the same exact WUP Installer. There was only one version released, so you guys are just playing mind games with yourselves lol. But I'm glad that one way or another it ends up working. :P
i dont think it is, the wupinstaller.com version was the original version with the "title whitelist" stuff included....which i guess could be an additional point of failure, all the other sites use the reverse engineered version which afaik doesn't include the auto kernel stage or whitelist so it "possible" they will have different levels of success

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont think it is, the wupinstaller.com version was the original version with the "title whitelist" stuff included....which i guess could be an additional point of failure, all the other sites use the reverse engineered version which afaik doesn't include the auto kernel stage or whitelist so it "possible" they will have different levels of success
Did Crediar not post the source/zip to wupinstaller.com? And I was under the impression that the whitelist was built in, since it doesn't reference any external files.

EDIT: It's a rar, not a zip

Last edited by fiveighteen,

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Did Crediar not post the source/zip to wupinstaller.com? And I was under the impression that the whitelist was built in, since it doesn't reference any external files.
yeah i think he did release the source, but iirc he said the whitelist stuff wasn't included....idk maybe im wrong, but i do remember having trouble getting the wupinstaller.com version running reliably (freezing on returning to homescreen etc), but the RE'd version was pretty much stable

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i think he did release the source, but iirc he said the whitelist stuff wasn't included....idk maybe im wrong, but i do remember having trouble getting the wupinstaller.com version running reliably (freezing on returning to homescreen etc), but the RE'd version was pretty much stable
You might be right. But then EclipseSin's and mine is identical either way lol. It just all has to do with the Exploit and what is being stored where in RAM.

cavolo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys,

I'm new to the WiiU hack, exploit, loader, etc -game :o
And I want to update my SSB game (1.0.7 actually) to the latest, I've used Uwizard (I am on Linux, and can't make NUSGrabber working) and it downloaded 50 files (and there is 52 file in my folder), total size: 2,1Go.
From what I've read (just a few post above in fact), the EUR update is ~2Go size, AND 96 file, I have only 52 ! Did I miss something ?

And from the officiel website, there is this "...and put the files (*.app, *.h3, title.cert, title.tmd and title.tik)" And I dont have those file, only bunch of extension-less file, one with just "tmd", one "tmd.176" and one "cetk".

So, can Uwizard download effectively games updates ? How to do it right if I'm wrong ?

max-m

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I also had trouble getting NUSGrabber running via WINE and went with Uwizard.
Is there a script out there to split the data files into the required ".app" and ".h3" files?
IIRC someone already mentioned how to get the needed title.cert?

@crediar any tips? Currently I can't run NUSGrabber on Windows as the only PC with an internet connection is my netbook which is running Arch Linux :/

Last edited by max-m,

max-m

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well, the ".h3" files are also downloaded from the server, the NUSDownloader bundled with Uwizard doesn't know about them. Either someone needs to patch it or one would need to manually download these files.

Another question: Someone said that the "title.cert" is the same for every update downloaded from NUS?

LuisImpreza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi good afternoon, I have a serious problem, I explain in detail:

I have a console Wii U with firmware 5.3.2 and when I go to install firmware for the console Spoofing think I have the 5.5 version, but I always have error.

A black screen with white blocks, whenever I go to the browser and go to the address wupinstaller.com/wi

I have 3 SD and Micro SDHC cards, I've tried several and not card problem, since the error also appear without card. Can someone please help me?

I'm desperate...

Thank you very much Friends

I send image:

In TV ( Scrren black, in photo is White )

20151028-174101-1505505.jpg

In wii u:

20151028-174117-1505499.jpg

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi good afternoon, I have a serious problem, I explain in detail:

I have a console Wii U with firmware 5.3.2 and when I go to install firmware for the console Spoofing think I have the 5.5 version, but I always have error.

A black screen with white blocks, whenever I go to the browser and go to the address wupinstaller.com/wi

I have 3 SD and Micro SDHC cards, I've tried several and not card problem, since the error also appear without card. Can someone please help me?

I'm desperate...

Thank you very much Friends

I send image:

In TV ( Scrren black, in photo is White )

20151028-174101-1505505.jpg

In wii u:

20151028-174117-1505499.jpg
Sure you have everything setup correctly on your sd card and running the wupinstaller correctly?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Make sure you grab the correct file for your region, copy & paste everything on to your sd card in a folder called install then run the wupinstaller, then run it again, (if it freezes at this point then something is wrong normally your sd card is not formatted to Fat32) go into miiverse and leave it for I say 15mins then restart it..

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: jammybudga777

LuisImpreza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, for Nus download all files for my región ( EUR ) and copy files for new folder in SD Card, name ( install )

I need more files?

Thank you very much friends

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure you have everything setup correctly on your sd card and running the wupinstaller correctly?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Make sure you grab the correct file for your region, copy & paste everything on to your sd card in a folder called install then run the wupinstaller, then run it again, go into miiverse and leave it for I say 15mins then restart it..
Yes, for Nus download all files for my región ( EUR ) and copy files for new folder in SD Card, name ( install )

I need more files?

Thank you very much friends
Folder is Install with a capital "i" .. If you use lowercase it won't work.

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its not its "install" for a fact :) don't tell him that you will confuse matters ;)
This says different

EDIT: Then again, the OP says SD:/install/ :blink: Now I'm confused why that worked for @ares395

EDIT2: On my SD card it is named "Install" and I have also installed updates. Maybe it is case-insenstive.

Last edited by fiveighteen,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1