Homebrew Official WUP Installer - Title installer + Firmware spoofing [3.x - 5.4.0]

Enaske

Trophies
XP
Country
Definetly not work with 5.3.2 and the new SBU Update -.-

I tried now to let him install 12 Stupidly Hours. And still corrupted. If I go to Datamanagement is show ~ 1,5 GB installed and rest is "corrupted" so somewhat there is the magic Border. Other Updates work smoothles. Just hope someone may fix it like the 5.4 Version :o

rbk3ai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why does this NUSgrabber force close on me it opens the command line then immediately closes why is this anyone offer any insight

Fjar

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Well, i'm trying to update Splatoon so i downloaded the update and everything went pretty good, but, after run the kernel exploit and select the WUP installer options it exit to home menu options (normal i guess) but when i go back to the home menu it freezes, is this ok or not?

Fjar

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I found something interesting: when i downloaded the Splatoon's update v128 it didn't come with title.cert i don't know if it is the cause of the freeze screen but i guess it does

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So any tip for me? since WUP Installer can't install bigger updates it seems.
Use the one from this thread, I don't know why OP changed this topic to say theirs works on 5.4, since it doesn't.
http://gbatemp.net/threads/wupinstaller-update-title-installer-modded-to-work-on-5-4.410403/

I think you need NUS Patcher to login with NNID on Shop so you logged in to Console as well.
You only need it to log in to shop yeah, you can login with your NNID on the console without using the NNU patcher and play games online.

I found something interesting: when i downloaded the Splatoon's update v128 it didn't come with title.cert i don't know if it is the cause of the freeze screen but i guess it does
v128 isn't the latest Splatoon update, v144 is.

Well, i'm trying to update Splatoon so i downloaded the update and everything went pretty good, but, after run the kernel exploit and select the WUP installer options it exit to home menu options (normal i guess) but when i go back to the home menu it freezes, is this ok or not?
Yes it should freeze, then you need to leave the console along for around 15-25 minutes for Splatoon sized update. For large updates though this version of WUPinstaller doesn't seem to be working on 5.4, so you can use the one from here

Fjar

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Use the one from this thread, I don't know why OP changed this topic to say theirs works on 5.4, since it doesn't.
http://gbatemp.net/threads/wupinstaller-update-title-installer-modded-to-work-on-5-4.410403/

You only need it to log in to shop yeah, you can login with your NNID on the console without using the NNU patcher and play games online.

v128 isn't the latest Splatoon update, v144 is.

Yes it should freeze, then you need to leave the console along for around 15-25 minutes for Splatoon sized update. For large updates though this version of WUPinstaller doesn't seem to be working on 5.4, so you can use the one from here

I leave my console "updating" around 30 minutes (This Splatoon's update size is 400-450 MB.) because in theory it should update in that time lapse but when i reset my console it doesn't install anything. I downloaded the update two times and it doesn't solve my problem, btw: NUSGrabber doesn't work for me, literally it open and close pretty fast so i had to download the update via UWizard

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I leave my console "updating" around 30 minutes (This Splatoon's update size is 400-450 MB.) because in theory it should update in that time lapse but when i reset my console it doesn't install anything. I downloaded the update two times and it doesn't solve my problem, btw: NUSGrabber doesn't work for me, literally it open and close pretty fast so i had to download the update via UWizard
NUSGrabber works, that's just how command line tools behave. If you don't want it to disappear, you need to go to your start menu, type in "cmd" and open the command prompt, then drag NUSGrabber in to the window. Press space, right click paste your Title ID (without the upperscore in the middle), press another space and type 144, then hit enter.

Alternatively, you can use this little batch script I made to speed up the process, just place it beside your NUSgrabber.exe and double click it, it's straight forward from there.

The version of WUPinstaller in the thread I linked is different from the one in this thread. It will allow the Splatoon update to install.

Attachments

• NUSGrab.zip
    232 bytes · Views: 130
Last edited by Kakkoii,
Reactions: Fjar

lazyatwork

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So I tried to update my pre-installed Mario Kart 8 on a Wii U 5.3.2E.....
I searched the Title-ID "0005000E-1010ED00", downloaded the Update via Nusgrabber, visited Wupinstaller.com twice and apparently I didn't wait long enough since now when I try to start MK8 I get an error, telling me I should connect to the Nintendo Shop and download an Update. Is this really the only solution??
Now I don't even have an Nintendo ID and Nintendo-Servers are blocked by the router.

Is it possible to create a Nintendo ID, link it to my broken MK8 installation, delete the faulty installation and re-download the whole game?
What about my savegames? Is it possible to move it from my pre-installed MK8 to a loadiine copy of the game? If this is easily done I don't even care about my pre-installed-broken MK8.

Thanks for your help :)

Enaske

Trophies
XP
Country
I doubt the MP4 working for me, since I am on 5.3.2 not on 5.4 so yeah it seems for 5.3.2 there is no "fixed" Version for bigger Updates =(

PS: He posted a code532.bin file any idea how to use?

Last edited by Enaske,

rbk3ai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried the modified wupinstaller I dont know if it worked or not as I dont see the update file under data management I think its time to toss this Wii U out while the kernel and everything works I cant launch any games now as ssb wont update and I am stuck with unnecessary data that wont delete I dont know what else to do I am on 5.4U spoofed to 5.5.1U I am guessing my install is broken due to the wupinstaller not completing the install who knows any suggestions before I toss this system out

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried the modified wupinstaller I dont know if it worked or not as I dont see the update file under data management I think its time to toss this Wii U out while the kernel and everything works I cant launch any games now as ssb wont update and I am stuck with unnecessary data that wont delete I dont know what else to do I am on 5.4U spoofed to 5.5.1U I am guessing my install is broken due to the wupinstaller not completing the install who knows any suggestions before I toss this system out
Try updating to 5.5.1 before you trash it?...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I wonder if they ever announced the rg35sp winner or just keeping it quiet now