v28315_identify-wood-746327.jpg

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another World said:
this is not an akaio thread, is in no way related to the ak2, 2.1, 2i. any more posts about that will be delt with. the topic of this post is yellow wood goblin, the ak rpg, and the official (real) r4 only!

grow up and show some respect (comment directed to those who were trashed).

-another world

So, any thread regarding one topic has no grounds to include another? I think a comparison of Wood's firmware to Akaio is definitely a viable topic of conversation, given the frequency of Wood updates as of late compared to Akaio. All things considered, I am not down on Akaio, and I appreciate it's functionality on my AK2i. That said, I can see where people would be upset that a card like the R4 is getting more attention as of late than the current card they have.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
GreatCrippler said:
I think a comparison of Wood's firmware to Akaio is definitely a viable topic of conversation
yes, that's perfectly viable, but in it's own thread.

This isn't about AKAIO, it's about Wood. As soon you allow a Wood Vs. AKAIO post, the entire thread will go off Topic and you'll get a flame war.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
GreatCrippler said:
So, any thread regarding one topic has no grounds to include another?

correct, now kindly move back ontopic. and please do not attempt to defend another user without reading the childish remarks which were trashed. you are trying to rock the boat without the facts.

-another world

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
ohnoes.png
BARBARA THE BAT SOUNDS SCARY NOW. THANKS A LOT.
cry.gif

EDIT: WTF HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET WIFI TO WORKING

you can't. this has been discussed for a long time since the (J) version.

each retail game has it's own ID for each sav. it's needed to log onto wifi

but since there's only one rom for this, everybody's sav ID is the same.

Nintendo then blocks your game

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another World said:
GreatCrippler said:
So, any thread regarding one topic has no grounds to include another?

correct, now kindly move back ontopic. and please do not attempt to defend another user without reading the childish remarks which were trashed. you are trying to rock the boat without the facts.

-another world

I am not defending anything. Nor trying to rock any boat. This all assumes I give a crap about what he had to say. His comments were removed before I got here. I just find this whole tactic to be a bit much. You are making blatant accusations and getting defensive over something I didn't even touch... But on topic, I own an R4 original as well. I find the frequency of these updates to be a great thing. I have no desire for this to turn into a flame war. I am honestly trying to express my appreciation for the Wood project.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @The Real Jdbye, there wasnt even a conversation in place