ROM Hack [WIP] Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns - True Love Edition Patch

MORGUE

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, a whoopsie in my extremely gay and homosexual marriage.

Also, anyone looking for the exact 1.1 update with the correct checksum: it's on the Internet Archive.
Oh, a whoopsie in my extremely gay and homosexual marriage.

Also, anyone looking for the exact 1.1 update with the correct checksum: it's on the Internet Archive.
How were you able to get your character married? I’ve been attempting it for a year and haven’t been able to get past a black screen when the wedding occurs. I have also attempted to go back to the base game, but it simply crashed before my character enters.

Z_Tetriminos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How were you able to get your character married? I’ve been attempting it for a year and haven’t been able to get past a black screen when the wedding occurs. I have also attempted to go back to the base game, but it simply crashed before my character enters.
There's a glitch if (I think it occurs only in real hardware?) where marriage in Tsuyukusa hangs to a black screen with music.
v4.2.1
  • Fixed hang before Tsuyukusa town's wedding
5.0.1 patched 1.1 update .cia can be found at the Internet Archive, it should be okay. You can safely replace your old 1.1 cia with the newer one (You may have to uninstall the old one first). I did it and my save file was kept untouched.

If you still get a black screen, switch your save file along with the patched update to Citra, have your marriage, save and return to real hardware. Both solutions worked for me.

You can't uninstall the game update and keep running a save file made after you installed it; it's mostly true even for unmodded updates, because your save needs content that can't be loaded by the vanilla base game. But try what I suggested and your save should be fine!
Post automatically merged:

There's only a file from two months ago now on there that is not the correct file. There's nothing older anymore to be found...
WDYM? That's the file I use. The .cia is in the zip. You have to install the USA base game, patch the 1.1 update .cia with the patches you want and then install the update to the base game as you would install any game .cia update.

I don't know if that's the case, but many people get confused thinking this patch is applied to the base game, where in fact it's applied to the 1.1 update, which is a smaller .cia.

What issues are you having?

Last edited by Z_Tetriminos,

Faela

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
There's a glitch if (I think it occurs only in real hardware?) where marriage in Tsuyukusa hangs to a black screen with music.

5.0.1 patched 1.1 update .cia can be found at the Internet Archive, it should be okay. You can safely replace your old 1.1 cia with the newer one (You may have to uninstall the old one first). I did it and my save file was kept untouched.

If you still get a black screen, switch your save file along with the patched update to Citra, have your marriage, save and return to real hardware. Both solutions worked for me.

You can't uninstall the game update and keep running a save file made after you installed it; it's mostly true even for unmodded updates, because your save needs content that can't be loaded by the vanilla base game. But try what I suggested and your save should be fine!
Post automatically merged:

WDYM? That's the file I use. The .cia is in the zip. You have to install the USA base game, patch the 1.1 update .cia with the patches you want and then install the update to the base game as you would install any game .cia update.

I don't know if that's the case, but many people get confused thinking this patch is applied to the base game, where in fact it's applied to the 1.1 update, which is a smaller .cia.

What issues are you having?
Thank you for the suggestion but I cannot find the file ANYWHERE, and the one file I did find had the completely wrong WinMD5 Checksum value

Anything you can suggest?

CalcifersFriend

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i came back to see if this mod had any updates, and i'm really surprised to see that it had 4 more updates. although the installation method seems more complicated now, i will update when i fully understand it.

also, i've been working on doing a original Story Of Seasons patch like this, i found all the files that i need to modify, although i'm not really sure what exactly to change as the gender romance options are locked in the .xnb files not the .nut files which complicate things a lot, but i've been noticing some patterns. some help would be appreciated :D.

QFunpez

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
i came back to see if this mod had any updates, and i'm really surprised to see that it had 4 more updates. although the installation method seems more complicated now, i will update when i fully understand it.

also, i've been working on doing a original Story Of Seasons patch like this, i found all the files that i need to modify, although i'm not really sure what exactly to change as the gender romance options are locked in the .xnb files not the .nut files which complicate things a lot, but i've been noticing some patterns. some help would be appreciated :D.
Hi, did you manage to understand how to install the patch? I have the base game installed and also downloaded into my pc the folder for the patch but inside it has two folders, patch files and delta patch and I don't know what I'm supposed to do with all those files and which/how to install them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto