1. Arkeyr79

Arkeyr79 Newbie
    Newcomer

Spain
    I'm also pretty lost, and reading the instructions, this is supposed to work with a version of the game from a site that had been down for a while..?

2. Cleru

Cleru Member
    Newcomer

Australia
    I had TLE working before with a plugin a long time ago, what happened to that? Had to update a lot of stuff and I don't know how to get it back.
    The instructions are gone and the newer instructions require going to a site that has been shutdown.

3. shinoaburame

shinoaburame Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hi all! I'm trying to build the CIA, but when I enter
    .\makerom -f cxi -o tle_update.cxi -rsf SoSToT_update.rsf -target t -desc ecapp:3 -exheader exheader.bin -logo logo.bin -exefslogo -code exefs/code.bin -romfs romfs.bin -icon exefs/icon.bin
    I get an error saying "failed to open icon file "exefs/icon.bin". Anyone know what the problem is?

4. quagsiire

quagsiire Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I'm also having this problem, does anyone know how I can fix it? Thx ^^

5. dragontea

dragontea Newbie
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    Just another lost soul here, wondering what to do with an .rsf file, since the instructions mention a .cia file but the download has no .cia file.

I've been roaming the internet for hours now but I can't find any usable information on it, and the other installation method (xdelta) isn't valid anymore because the required .cia isn't available anymore, and despite a lot of trying I don't seem to understand how to rebuild a .cia myself.

Thank you so much for your time and trouble

6. EtjeKadetje

EtjeKadetje Newbie
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    It's contents.0000.00000002 I think it was mentioned a few pages back.

Edit) I'm stuck at step 10 of the 'build a CIA' guide.
    After I input the first line it tells me: The message for message number 0x2350 could not be found in the message file for application. (Rough translation)

Tried 3 times and I keep getting stuck there.

Last edited by EtjeKadetje, Apr 12, 2021 at 4:34 PM
  7. LadyHaywood

LadyHaywood Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Would honestly love a video guide on how to build the cia. I've tried following 283423947hf but it's just too confusing for me, sadly.

8. LadyHaywood

LadyHaywood Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Sorry if this is a double post, I was finally able to get the cia to work and haven't ran into any problems so far. Now that that part is done, I'm trying to merge the patched update to the base game cia but I'm unsure how I would rebuild this.

Using the above as a base to work off from, I'm unsure what what I need to change for this to work. I also don't have a .rfs file of the base game nor do I know how to make one, but I also don't know if I'll need that to finish rebuilding the cia. I've already moved everything over, this is my only problem that I'm dealing with.

Last edited by LadyHaywood, Apr 14, 2021 at 12:17 AM
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Seasons, Edition, [WIP]