Homebrew [WIP]PCHex++ - PCHex with its own gui

Slashcash

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
That would be why, stupidly assumed I only needed the .cia. Apologies first day of having my 3DS hacked

In all honesty the .cia is generally the only thing needed since all the resources are packed within it so you are not totally wrong. In this case since the .cia version was a little experimental they are not packed in and provided separately. They'll probably be incorporated in the cia in the next release.

Reactions: ShadowOne333

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
In all honesty the .cia is generally the only thing needed since all the resources are packed within it so you are not totally wrong. In this case since the .cia version was a little experimental they are not packed in and provided separately. They'll probably be incorporated in the cia in the next release.
Will the next release have the slightly improved gui you showed a little while ago? It's ok if it doesn't just wondering since they seem a bit fuzzy

Slashcash

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Will the next release have the slightly improved gui you showed a little while ago? It's ok if it doesn't just wondering since they seem a bit fuzzy

It will. A gui totally redesigned by @dsoldier and i can swear it is not only slightly improved. It looks a lot better than the current one

Reactions: 4gionz

Slashcash

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
could you please add a change log for updates? or extend date info to the filename?

The next release will be the end of the alpha state and will be the first totally legit 0.1 release with an official changelog and everything all the cool kids do!

pchex_screen.png

look at the bottom right corner! (with a sneak peek of the new multiple clone function that will make the joy of every giveaway channel on twitch!)

[EDIT]And even the circular box navigation makes an appareance, i read someone requested it here

Last edited by Slashcash,

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The next release will be the end of the alpha state and will be the first totally legit 0.1 release with an official changelog and everything all the cool kids do!

pchex_screen.png

look at the bottom right corner! (with a sneak peek of the new multiple clone function that will make the joy of every giveaway channel on twitch!)
:bow:

Rapuny

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hey ! First of all i want to thank you for that amazing piece of software, i had a lot of fun with it.
Thing is, i'm having a small issue with the import function, when I put the folder in root, everything works fine except for the import/export function.When creating /Pchex++/import it still doesn't work and when creating /Pchex++/export the app just crashes.

Last edited by Rapuny,

Slashcash

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey ! First of all i want to thank you for that amazing piece of software, i had a lot of fun with it.
Thing is, i'm having a small issue with the import function, when I put the folder in root, everything works fine except for the import/export function.When creating /Pchex++/import it still doesn't work and when creating /Pchex++/export the app just crashes.

The path to create the folder in is: /pk/PCHex++/import (it is written in the first post, watch for the capitals)

Skynetz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any chance of having an update where I can add items to my bag? Is there any way I can do this with cfw?

Slashcash

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is there any chance of having an update where I can add items to my bag? Is there any way I can do this with cfw?

It is not in the plan but it could be easily done by manually doing your hexadecimal math on the savefile extracted with a tool of your choice. The same can't be done for the box data because that section is encrypted and randomly shuffled hence the need to a program that decrypts and modifies it for you, namely PCHex++

Slashcash

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@Slashcash I love you for this project! Will you add the Party tab? (Don't know if someone asked this question yet)

Unfortunately this is not possible (in fact even PKHex has the party section editing disabled)

The reason is that modifying the party data in a certain way makes the game crash. The reason is in the way the game stores the party data (i won't go into the technical details since they are really boring)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, that was fun to watch. +1