Homebrew [WIP]PCHex++ - PCHex with its own gui

Slashcash

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Oh I found one more bug: My Japanese Arceus don't show his name.

Unfortunately this is not a bug. It now has support for japanese names at code level but it lacks a font for japanese character. It could be easily included but i failed to find a nice-looking japanese font with a reasonable size. Since i don't want to make the download file really heavy i sticked with this in the hope to find a solution

Reactions: x_master_1234

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to make a pokemon seem like I was the original trainer? I just want this pokemon I received from Wonder Trade to stop disobeying.

Slashcash

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@Slashcash Ver 0.1.1
Sometimes the import function from subfolder does not work for me. (50%)
When I choose an folder, go back and choose this folder again, it said failed.

I guess there is something going on wrong with the subfolder exploring code. I'll push an update as soon as a couple of new features are ready since i don't like to push too many hotfix.

This is awesome! *bows to you*

Thanks a lot, it's great to know that your hobby has some usefulness!

Reactions: x_master_1234

Slashcash

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

x_master_1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess there is something going on wrong with the subfolder exploring code. I'll push an update as soon as a couple of new features are ready since i don't like to push too many hotfix.
Yeah :)
Thank you :)
Keep trying hard :)
I will expect the new version with some news feature :)

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
This feature is already in the new version: https://github.com/Slashcash/PCHex-plusplus/blob/master/source/gui/gui.cpp#L592#L593 but, as you can see, it is disabled because it needed some more testing and i shifted it to the next release.

(of course you can enable it and recompile if you know what you are doing)

Concerning recompiling, I have pretty much my entire devkit environment (win10) set up, but for pchex++ I always get errors on the homebrew keyboard library. Could you explain how exactly I should set up lhbkb because it doesn't support a 'make install' and the demo source really doesn't provide any information that helps.

Exact error:
Code:
linking PCHex++.elf
c:/devkitpro/devkitarm/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/5.3.0/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lhbkb
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [/d/UserFiles/Downloads/PCHex-plusplus-master/PCHex++.elf] Error 1
make: *** [build] Error 2

Last edited by Favna,

Ryuzaki_MrL

Green Thunder
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Concerning recompiling, I have pretty much my entire devkit environment (win10) set up, but for pchex++ I always get errors on the homebrew keyboard library. Could you explain how exactly I should set up lhbkb because it doesn't support a 'make install' and the demo source really doesn't provide any information that helps.

Exact error:
Code:
linking PCHex++.elf
c:/devkitpro/devkitarm/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/5.3.0/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lhbkb
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [/d/UserFiles/Downloads/PCHex-plusplus-master/PCHex++.elf] Error 1
make: *** [build] Error 2

You can manually install the library by running make on hbkb folder, then copying over the lib folder to c:\devkitPro\libctru

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
That did it! thanks :D
-------
On topic, 1 last question. Running make cia as instructed on the readme.md I get this error, although it still compiled a cia. Weird error too as it references... a txt file? whut? Pretty sure this is an error in the source @Slashcash

Code:
D:\UserFiles\Downloads\PCHex-plusplus-master>make
linking PCHex++.elf
built ... PCHex++.smdh
built ... PCHex++.3dsx

D:\UserFiles\Downloads\PCHex-plusplus-master>make cia
make[1]: `/d/UserFiles/Downloads/PCHex-plusplus-master/PCHex++.3dsx' is up to date.
Created banner "assets/banner.bnr".
built ... assets/banner.bnr
Created SMDH "PCHex++.smdh".
built ... PCHex++.smdh
ERROR: open file d:/UserFiles/Downloads/PCHex-plusplus-master/assets/ignore_3dstool.txt failed

built ... romfs.bin
built ... PCHex++.cia

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: