Emulation WiiSXR Wii64 C2W Patcher Black Screen

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 5,259
  • Replies 7
D

Deleted User

OP
I cannot for the life of me get neither WiiSXR or Wii64 to work after I launch the C2W patcher from HBL or from the channel forwarder I got on GBAtemp.

-Launch Haxchi
-Launch C2W patcher
-Launch WIISXR/WII64 forwarder
-Black Screen

They both work fine without patcher.

Maybe the Forwarders for WIISXR and WII64 are the problem but these same forwarders worked before a couple months ago and now are suddenly giving me issues. Every time I launch either WIISXR or WII64 it black screens and I have to pull the plug from the WIIU.

Can anyone please help me out with this for the love of god and provide me with working forwarders and both Wii64 and WIISXR with gamepad and overlock support?

IS it possible that the WIISXR and WII64 forwarders I have somehow already have built in overlock feature and when I launch c2W it double overclocks and causes issues?

Last edited by ,

emcintosh

On the internet, everyone knows I'm a cat
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I cannot for the life of me get neither WiiSXR or Wii64 to work after I launch the C2W patcher from HBL or from the channel forwarder I got on GBAtemp.

-Launch Haxchi
-Launch C2W patcher
-Black Screen

I recently installed WiiSXR from https://gbatemp.net/download/wiisxr...ding-wiiu-channel-with-gamepad-support.35288/ (zip includes the patcher) using the instructions at https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...e-ps1-n64-games-from-the-wiiu-gamepad.489122/, and haven't had the problem you have experienced. In fact, the instructions suggest that it would crash without the patcher.

I'm on CBHC.

Don´t use Haxchi!

Is there a particular conflict? I have come across some homebrew that's built for Mocha or Haxchi specifically. Or is there a generally better CFW?

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty sure you need CBHC to make proper use of C2W patcher. Works for me without issue with the same emulators you're trying to use them for as well.

Reactions: E1ite007

danny19901

Trophies
XP
Country

-Launch Haxchi
-Launch C2W patcher
-Black Screen

Maybe the Forwarders for WIISXR and WII64 are the problem but these same forwarders worked before a couple months ago and now are suddenly giving me issues. Every time I launch either WIISXR or WII64 it black screens and I have to pull the plug from the WIIU.

Can anyone please help me out with this for the love of god and provide me with working forwarders and both Wii64 and WIISXR with gamepad and overlock support?

IS it possible that the WIISXR and WII64 forwarders I have somehow already have built in overlock feature and when I launch c2W it double overclocks and causes issues?
I have Wii64 working both Rice and Glide and yes WiiSXR same can't get it to boot I'm trying to get a working release before I upload for people as for my Wii64 I need to upload new builds which will be tomorrow or Thursday when I have spare time

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

danny19901

Trophies
XP
Country
I recently installed WiiSXR from https://gbatemp.net/download/wiisxr...ding-wiiu-channel-with-gamepad-support.35288/ (zip includes the patcher) using the instructions at https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...e-ps1-n64-games-from-the-wiiu-gamepad.489122/, and haven't had the problem you have experienced. In fact, the instructions suggest that it would crash without the patcher.

I'm on CBHC.

Is there a particular conflict? I have come across some homebrew that's built for Mocha or Haxchi specifically. Or is there a generally better CFW?
Cold Boot Haxchi is best and Mocha if you don't want permanent CFW Haxchi just gives more crashes than its worth Mocha you still need to run exploit all the time I highly recommend CBHC
It's the best and permanent also very low risk of bricking

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Used it as a web cam for a day for fun, sooo shitty it was hilarious