1. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Legend

Portugal
    just wondering any chance to get a working analog stick when using standard mode? many games dont support analog and if you could somehow still make the analog stick work even tough it would be like 8 direction it would be a nice addition imo, i know i would prefer to use analog stick even on games that dont support it, any chance in the future for this?

2. niuus

OP niuus GBAtemp Maniac

Venezuela
    Remap the D-pad to the Left Stick, save a profile. Can't be easier. :teach:

3. Maxbeta

Maxbeta GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Yeah that’s how I been doing it since WiiSXr. You can even save the remap profile and load it whenever you want.

I tested all the Ridge Racer games today and R4 type Racing is the most compatible one. The tracks even have music.

The other Ridge Racer games are missing the music tracks for lack of ccda support and they also seem to lag at random sometimes while in the middle of a race. Rage Racer does not load some textures at times.

Last edited by Maxbeta, Nov 2, 2020
  4. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Legend

Portugal
    didnt know you could do that i think i tryed and didnt see the option xD does it cover diagonals too?

5. Maxbeta

Maxbeta GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Just u,d,l&r for now.

6. shunite

shunite Newbie
    Newcomer

France
    Hi
    thanks to niuus for the job.
    i see on niuus screens that the games are running at 59fps and i'm only at 49fps (Wii). do you know why ?
    Edit : (Example for castlevania SOTN with Dynarec :I'm at 59fps for the BIOS and 49fps when the game is runing)

Edit 2 : ok, it's my fault. I was on a PAL version. sorry

Last edited by shunite, Nov 5, 2020
  7. TSP184

TSP184 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United Arab Emirates
    Hello. I'd like to ask, are Rockman X4, X5, and X6 fully playable as of right now (I intend to play the Japanese versions, but I'd also like to know if the American versions work as well) ? Apparently, on WIISX, these three freeze, whether you select a stage or beat a boss, and X6 works great on the first beta, but I don't want to install in emulator just for that.

8. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Legend

Portugal
    if your really want to play megaman x games you can always play the megaman x collection on the gamecube it has all 6 and its playable on nintendont which works on all wiis and even wiiu.

9. TSP184

TSP184 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United Arab Emirates
    I know that, but I prefer the original japanese voices of the game since the American dub is hilarious, but still bad.

10. vowoqueoriginal

Newcomer

Cote d'Ivoire
    Can I use this to play multidisk games?, I don't see an option to swap disks, or should I place the game files inside a folder a certain way?

Last edited by vowoqueoriginal, Nov 14, 2020
  11. RacsoSakuraba

RacsoSakuraba GBAtemp Regular

Venezuela
    II do not have the console at hand but if my memory does not fail me this does not create individual memory cards per game, but a global one (one for slot 0 and another for slot 1), so I think it would be enough to exit the game and load the other disc. You will not continue immediately but at least there is no conflict with that xd

Last edited by RacsoSakuraba, Nov 14, 2020
  12. vowoqueoriginal

Newcomer

Cote d'Ivoire
    The last time I tried, this emulator did make separate saves for each game when I checked my sd card, maybe I'll just have to check with a ps1 tool to check the savefiles, then rename them

Nevermind, I found the option to swap disks, it was under current iso

Last edited by vowoqueoriginal, Nov 14, 2020
  13. TSP184

TSP184 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United Arab Emirates
    Well, I am playing Rockman X4 (I patched the game), although the cutscenes don’t load and get immediately skipped between loading screens. Does someone know why this is happening or if it’s because of the patch ?

Edit : nevermind, the patch doesn’t change anything, I tried with an unpatched version and it did the same thing. Also, when I arrived to a boss (Web Spider), he said his line before the fight, and the game softlocks. Does anyone know how to fix this too ?

Last edited by TSP184, Nov 14, 2020
  14. armaldodo

armaldodo Member
    Newcomer

Peru
    The megaman x series works perfectly only on wii or vwii, wiisx rx dont have the changes in wii u mode yet. So if you are playing through the injected wiisx rx on wii u this issue will occurr to anyone that plays it on there.

15. TSP184

TSP184 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United Arab Emirates
    I am playing it on my Wii, sorry for not mentioning it

16. DarthBellic

DarthBellic Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    some games have issues emulating the fmv's, i know search for reptar has this issue as well

17. armaldodo

armaldodo Member
    Newcomer

Peru
    Dude, I dont even know why are they focusing on doing dreamcast on the Vita if the Wii u is more powerful, the emulator should go to Wiiu and they also should create a PS1 version (what a waste)

18. TSP184

TSP184 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United Arab Emirates
    Is it always the case for Mega Man X4 or is it because there are specific settings to apply ?

19. DarthBellic

DarthBellic Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    if fmv's arent loading then theres prob no way to fix that with settings changes
    youll have to hope the meu creator can fix it with a patch

20. TSP184

TSP184 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United Arab Emirates
    Ok, thanks

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - WiiSX,