ohmy.gif

Yyhhggtt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pyrate02 said:
Hi:

I'm having a problem with Mario Kart 64 - black screen after selecting certain characters to race.

Does anyone else have this issue?
I do, its the emulators fault. Said to be fixed in beta2...
It randomly hangs... 1/5 it crashes for me.

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
If you want to blame someone, this is obviosuly a problem with the DOL loaders (from NAND or SD) used inside those channels, not a a problem with the dol itself (otherwise, loading from HBC would fail)...

IlluminiX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On another site (don't think I can mention what it is...), you can find a Wii64-wi64.wad that works perfectly with Beta 1. It uses a forwarder made with USB Loader GX's source and Forwarder Helper. You can either get the pre-made wad or make your own. Cheers!

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
actually oldboy has a link in his sig he did some edits and got it loading via channel
wink.gif
and the reason i thought it was the DOL is because often if a dol is compiled (but not always properly) it will load in HBC but sometimes not from a channel
wink.gif
thats why i said that
wink.gif
but anyway its playable via channel its just not easy to host in MOST wads
wink.gif
using the Usb Loader GX channel forwarder.wad as a host seemed to do the trick for whatever reason (maybe it does'nt use comex nandloader but rather waninkoko's? idunno)

mousex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
beegee7730 said:
Why not just have it as an embedded .dol?
Its not that big...
Because it doesn't work, too and they are using the public SVN now again so you can compile every new rev and a new channel for every rev would be blöd.

Anyone knows which makefile to use if I just want to compile a normal Wii64 like it was released?

Knarf

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
If they can get Banjo Tooie to work without the who background to be white I'll be happy. I'm glad Banjo Kazooie works. If they can get it full speed I'll be happy.

J0ker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i cant get tooie to run. but killer instict runs on my system strangely enough. but its too slow. this is with dynamic recompiler btw...

if i set the emulator to that other graphics option, all games run, but wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tooo slow...

xander150

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The other option is no graphics option.
You mean the "interpreter" mode. It is slower because it inteprets every single instruction of a game but this slow. The dynarec is faster but has not such a great compatibility, you can read about this on emulatemii.com

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: https://youtu.be/Fj6iNVQcik8?si=bZNKYT_0GwyYBWFC