• Replies 189

IlluminiX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jacobeian said:
WHat "error message" ?
before blaming Wii64, have you tried loading it through the HBC ?
Anyway, if it would be Wii64 itself, how do you explain so many people are playing with it right now, through a channel or not ? It's definitively something on your side...

I can play it too, just not in a Wii channel (hint it rhymes with phone-clue manual). As for the error, I used Wadder 2.7.3 (and 3.1 -but that just bricked me) to make a channel with the Wii64 dol on direct boot (as opposed to a forwarder), and when I go to load it, I get "Error, Restarting Wii." The forwarders that are out there from the last version of Wii64 just result in a black screen freeze of the Wii, and that has been confirmed by the forwarder's author and others. Djdynamite has confirmed on another forum that this has something to do with Wii64 itself - so I am just restating that here. Aite?

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Taik said:
Uh ?
In the compatibility list ( not the one on GBAtemp, the other one) it says 40 winks and silicon valley both work perfectly but :
In 40 winks, we can only see the character, the rest is pitch black
In Silicon Valley, the graphics are all glitchy 0.0
i wouldn't pay any heed to that list it says half the games in it work properly but they don't

nano351

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There actually isn't indication for perfect on their list
wink.gif
you have excellent at the highest and really just a matter of opinion

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Can someone please test Fighting Force 64?
In the Wii64 wiibrew it's listed as working just fine, but I got a black screen with the game sound playing.

I wonder if I have a bad dumped rom...

jeremiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Fighting Force doesn't work. The compatibility list a bit wrong.
Also, Perfect Dark works but YOU MUST use the (U) 1.0 rom.

laurozza

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Majora's Mask: when Link have the Zelda's flashback there are no images.
Pokèmon Snap: you can't move the camera.

Launching rom from USB make the games lag a lot.

kjaved373

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wurz311 said:
beegee7730 said:
kjaved373 said:
I haven't got time to check it out, but it looks good.

How good is it compared to the emulator for xbox1?
My Xbox1 arrived today, when I get Agent Under Fire and my Action Replay I will compare games.

to be honest, this emulator is not as far developed as surreal on xbox but it has surprised me in the speed it runs. on xbox lots of things need changing to get some of the n64 games like smash bros and perfect dark etc at passable speeds but still not playable without ram upgrade. this has a lot more potential than the xbox one even if some games that the xbox plays dontwork here.

I tried it, and it is great. On xbox, not all games load, but on the wii, all the games i tried loaded. also it has better stability than xbox. only thing xbox has is better framerate in some games.

is it better to load games with sd or usb, i only tried usb?

has anyone else had a picture of an n64 cartridge flashing on top right of screen when playing bigger games?

Yyhhggtt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
40vi's in prefect dark with 8 sims running on ravine.. it runss very well for a beta release! sound sucks though and no story or seeing the text in the menu... but game play is 4/5!

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't get Goldeneye to work at all, Mario Kart hangs constantly and DIddy Kong Racing runs all you can see besides the menus is a coloured background. However....

Pokemon Stadium 2 is passable, running with a few graphical glitches and Lylat Wars is damn near perfect.

mistre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hi @ all.

can anybody help me?i have tested 3 forwarder channels for the new wii64-beta1,but all say load the dol and then is comming nothing.with the older wii64 dols was no problem and i can start this with forwarder.

PS: sorry for my bad english.

aml435

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mortal Kombat 4 works flawlessly except for the HUD disappears at the start of each round. Beyond that, full speed, full sound, fully playable.

isoku

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
IlluminiX said:
I gotta ask... Has anyone been able to make a working Channel with Wii64 -- forward or direct? All attempts I have tried have resulted in either a black screen-frozen Wii or some Error message leading me to think the issue may be with Wii64 itself.
I haven't been able to find a working forwarder either. With all the current forwarders I just get a black screen.

aml435

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Castlevania 64 freezes after the first two logo screens under dynarec, but runs fine under pure, though only about 70% speed.

aml435

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Likewise for Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness, runs about 70% on pure. Crashes Dynarec.

Super Mario 64 - The Missing Stars runs perfectly on Dynarec (though crashed once on load up - tested it several more times and it never did).
Super Mario 64 - Shindou Edition runs flawlessly on Dynarec as well,

aml435

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time - Master Quest runs very well under Dynarec.
Rampage: World Tour works great under Dynarec as well.
Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker also runs great under Dynarec.
Duke Nukem 64 seems to have missing graphics and is thusly unplayable.

aml435

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goemon's Great Adventure works great under Dynarec until you select a character. Then it kicks you out to the emulator menu. The game runs fine, with a little lag here and there, under Pure.

aml435

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Paper Mario runs but has weird transparency issues with the backgrounds flickering into the foreground under both modes.

riddle43

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone seen a channel for this yet not asking for a link just if anyone has seen one yet i would like to make my emu page ccomplet
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif

never mind duh i should have looked before i lept

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro