Hacking Wii-U's Wii mode already hacked

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
On a side note, I tried LetterBomb and it somewhat works kinda. I went to the site for it and used the Mac address from my Wii U. The Letter icon does indeed show up in message board on the Wii side, but when you click it it only shows question marks where a message would be.
That would be because the exploit has been blocked and the vulnerability fixed. It doesn't "somewhat work kinda"; it doesn't work at all. It shows up, sure. But the actual exploit doesn't work.

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using Smash Stack, I was able to get WiiXplorer to boot once. Since it is booting that program from my SD card, I find it strange it is not detecting anything else on the card while in WiiXplorer, yet the stuff shows up when connected to my computer... Thoughts?

gamax92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure that Smash Stack tries to load both a .dol and .elf file on the root of the card.
Though I'm not sure, I hacked my Wii a year ago.

Also, does WiiXplorer even show the boot.elf file that it loaded from, or is the listing entirely blank.

EDIT: For me WiiXplorer loads IOS 202 by default, you can go into the Settings -> Boot Settings and change the IOS to something else.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :( +1