Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheCruiser said:
zerof said:
Did you try searching?
lecture.gif

Well I did look through before but nothing is accurate enough. I just want to know if SMG and SSBB (J) will work because I'm afraid of the system update.

Yes different region games will work. Force NTSC in the loader settings.
Use DVD-R. I use verbatim.
Run Brick Blocker on the iso file to remove updates.

TheCruiser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
zerof said:
TheCruiser said:
zerof said:
Did you try searching?
lecture.gif

Well I did look through before but nothing is accurate enough. I just want to know if SMG and SSBB (J) will work because I'm afraid of the system update.

Thanks
biggrin.gif
. One last question that popped up in my head that I couldn't find, if your dvd cd had enough room for one more game, can you burn it on and then choose which game you would like to play?

zerof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheCruiser said:
zerof said:
TheCruiser said:
zerof said:
Did you try searching?
lecture.gif

Thanks
biggrin.gif
. One last question that popped up in my head that I couldn't find, if your dvd cd had enough room for one more game, can you burn it on and then choose which game you would like to play?

You can't use a CD. Games come in an iso file which in this case is a dvd image that writes/uses the full disc.. and I don't think it would work anyway.

acg12xu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have installed CIOS36 rev7 successfully but when I open the Backup Launcher it hangs at the initial black screen.

It has "Backup Launcher Gamma Wii Gator" at the top and a little gecko icon at the bottom. Anyone else experience this or heard of this problem?

zerof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
acg12xu said:
I have installed CIOS36 rev7 successfully but when I open the Backup Launcher it hangs at the initial black screen.

It has "Backup Launcher Gamma Wii Gator" at the top and a little gecko icon at the bottom. Anyone else experience this or heard of this problem?

Do all your backups do this? Have you tried reinstalling the cIOS?

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
acg12xu said:

Have you got a disc in the drive ?

zerof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:
acg12xu said:

Have you got a disc in the drive ?

Lol, I almost asked that..

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think thats the standard screen you get when you load the channel without a disc in the drive - very possible thats whats happening.

Try loading it from homebrew and see if that helps

acg12xu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've removed Custom firmware that I previously had with waninoko's custom firmware remover before attempting this. And I've loaded Cios36 rev7 with the wifi way and the wad way and it works with both.

I always have a disk in the drive but they're all patched discs that I've used with the original loader from waninoko. I'll try all of my backup discs and report back.

I appreciate your replies to my problem.

zerof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same results? Did you force NTSC?

You're putting the game in before launching the backup channel, right? Just for the sake of throwing this out.

acg12xu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have now tried a 1:1 US backup of Star Wars FU on my US wii and I get the same screen.

All games I've tried, I've loaded into the Wii before booting.

Is it possible that the CIOS didn't load properly even though it said it was successful? I've tried reinstalling the CIOS multiple times and it keeps stating it's successful. The only thing that I can see that I've done differently since the first loader is that I installed Tona's Wii Shop enabler since then. However I've deleted even that IOS with AnyTitleDeleter.

This is all from the Homebrew Browser. I haven't messed with a Disk Channel version.

I think it's important to note as well that my Wii won't run the CIOS installer that Wiigator released on his own (It hangs and doesn't progress passed "Switch off if you have any fear". I'm only able to install the CIOS installer that Waninkoko released on 11/14 that gives you the option for WAD or WIFI

acg12xu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I stumbled upon djtaz's loader and it works fine for me now! Thanks guys for solving my problem, I stayed up all last night trying to fix it. I wonder why the HBC version doesn't work.

Thanks again!
smile.gif

zerof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
acg12xu said:
I stumbled upon djtaz's loader and it works fine for me now! Thanks guys for solving my problem, I stayed up all last night trying to fix it. I wonder why the HBC version doesn't work.

Thanks again!
smile.gif

Good to hear.
biggrin.gif

I really don't know tbh, I just thought maybe it was getting stuck on the config menu for some reason or the menu wasn't showing up properly.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
acg12xu said:

Thanks again!
smile.gif
Lol yeah very strange - glad it works and all, but really it shouldnt if the homebrew channel doesnt work ... but as zerof said good to hear its all working and dont let it hear you say it shouldnt work in case it decides your right
tongue.gif

zanvetto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Update help
Im following the procedure but Im receiving the following messages:
err= c1000002, reply=80400900 00000000 0000019e 90010000
like 30 times
then said:
boot.dol not found ()-1), reading boot.elf:
start cluster = 003
start cluster = 0e13
Failed to read boot.elf (-1)!
No code found to load, hanging

Can any one please help me?
Thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the baker appears
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    so i signed up for a library takeout box a few weeks ago, and a couple weeks ago i got the takeout box
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    now stick with me
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i got a small bag of fritos, a tea bag of earl gray, a sticker of pixelated pepe the frog, a blue pair of sunglasses, and 2 books
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Teabag the fritos
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    one was a book called gone which is about everyone 15 or older suddenly fucking disappearing, and the other was fucking delicious in dungeon/dungeon meshi
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    tl;dr i started reading dungeon meshi bc it was in a surprise box from my library, and i will try making one of the recipes from it, substituting the dungeon/fantasy ingredients for real world equivalents (like replacing basilisk with chicken)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No substituting allowed.
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    @BakerMan I got barometz. Do you want some?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    27th is going to be good entertainment first presidential debate
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Biden drools, Trump grabs them by the pussy.... Ughh lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Felon VS Meth overlord who will win
    My date tonight has 34 H boobs 🥰
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biden trips walking on stage rush to hospital Trump sneakingly lays Legos around Biden potum
    Lol I want them to play board games against each other
    Checkers, Monopoly, connect four lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I sunk your battleship you old senile geezer
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No matter, afterwards Trump will claim he won, and Biden won't even remember what happened or who he is.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I want Bidens mic to run out of batteries so he forgets what to say
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Company Secret flavoring
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kfc did it must be the 11th spice
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Kfc did it must be the 11th spice