Hacking How to Install Large Games on WiiU with WUP Installer?

nevans54

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I've looked around for awhile and have not found a straight answer to this...

How do I install large games with WUP Installer?
I have many backups that are too large for a Fat32 formatted SD card, Like Batman Arkham Origins is over 13gb.
I can't get a file over 4gb to write to the card...

I want to get the file over to WUP Installer and install to my 2tb SSD, but not sure how to get the files to the WiiU!

Files under 4gb that I could write to the SD card installed just fine via WUP Installer to my external SSD.

Thanks!

EDIT: Some how I borked my NUSpli install so I dont want to use that... Plus I already have a lot of games downloaded on my PC.

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to find WUP Installable files that are broken down in smaller files, those fit on a sd card formatted to Fat32. You have to use an sd card to install it to your Wii U/external hard drive.

If you see a game that's 13 GB and only one file, that isn't the right format. And it can be tricky to convert it to WUP.

Truthfully what you're saying about you finding a game under 4 gb and it installed fine doesn't make sense to me, because all games have to be in WUP format so even a game that totals under 4 gb would still be broken down into smaller files. That is why size does not matter for a WUP installable game file.

Last edited by Jayinem,
Reactions: Lostbhoy

nevans54

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah right on... I think I was just doing something dumb. Helps if you unzip the file... I had it as a single 7z but inside is the .app and .h3 etc... NVM!

I retract the question and slowly back out of the room... :blush:

• Haha
Reactions: Lostbhoy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto