Hardware Which Graphic Experience is Better 3DS or PS Vita?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
I can post a photo as well >_>
dsc00286new.jpg

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Ah, now they show up. lol.

It's amazing how the PSVita looks a billion times bigger than the 3DS, but when you actually physically compare them, it's only a small bit bigger... lol

Just Another Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Ah, now they show up. lol.

It's amazing how the PSVita looks a billion times bigger than the 3DS, but when you actually physically compare them, it's only a small bit bigger... lol
Kinda bugs me how the 3DS could've had a bigger screen but doesn't, I mean it could've been a little bigger and have a bigger screen.

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Kinda bugs me how the 3DS could've had a bigger screen but doesn't, I mean it could've been a little bigger and have a bigger screen.
I suppose. But at the same time, I don't see the need... they could release a separate XL-style 3DS, sure, but I think the whole "5inch screen versus 3.2 inch screen" is just a matter of how much you want to balance portability against screen size.

Just Another Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
I suppose. But at the same time, I don't see the need... they could release a separate XL-style 3DS, sure, but I think the whole "5inch screen versus 3.2 inch screen" is just a matter of how much you want to balance portability against screen size.
Well the 3DS does fold up so even if they make an XL it'll probably only be a little bigger than the Vita when folded up and to be fair the Vita is quite small even with a 5 inch screen.

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Sheesh, I just found out I randomly got over $400 to my name. 0_0 I'm seriously tempted to buy a Vita, but I'm restraining myself. lol. Maybe if it gets hacked, and proven to run up to previous generation console emulators, I'll consider it. :-p

Just Another Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Sheesh, I just found out I randomly got over $400 to my name. 0_0 I'm seriously tempted to buy a Vita, but I'm restraining myself. lol. Maybe if it gets hacked, and proven to run up to previous generation console emulators, I'll consider it. :-p
There is no maybe about it dude. The Vita and 3DS will be hacked eventually probably in about 2 years time. I decided to buy it early and then just use OpenCMA so I don't have to update my firmware so mine will always be stuck on FW 1.61 to bad nintendo forces a firmware update to access the eShop.

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
No "maybe" about the hacking, but there's definitely a "maybe" about the last gen emulators... no one seems to really know what they're capable of cuz we havent yet hacked them open to do a look-see.

Just Another Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
No "maybe" about the hacking, but there's definitely a "maybe" about the last gen emulators... no one seems to really know what they're capable of cuz we havent yet hacked them open to do a look-see.
My reply was about the hacking. All consoles have been hacked at some point in time and this will never change even if it takes a few years they will be hacked and of course after its been hacked all current gen consoles can run emulators.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand why people would buy these systems if they KNOW there's no games they want? I want a Vita too but I'm waiting for a good bundle or a cool game like Bioshock to come out. Otherwise I KNOW I wouldn't be playing it. (especially since KI is coming) what? Halfway into the vitas launch year are people gonna be talking about how they haven't touched it in a month? God, I swear sometimes people here act like they got all 5he freakin cash in the world.

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand why people would buy these systems if they KNOW there's no games they want? I want a Vita too but I'm waiting for a good bundle or a cool game like Bioshock to come out. Otherwise I KNOW I wouldn't be playing it. (especially since KI is coming) what? Halfway into the vitas launch year are people gonna be talking about how they haven't touched it in a month? God, I swear sometimes people here act like they got all 5he freakin cash in the world.
lol I'm sure some of them do. :ha:

Just Another Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country

LeomelsonBato

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The Vita destroys the 3DS in every way graphically, including the size and vibrancy of the display. Sure it doesn't have 3D, but I would rather have gorgeous 2D over poorly implemented, jaggy, choppy 3D on a tiny screen.

Now you will hear many Nintendo fanboys in this thread tell you the 3DS is somehow, magically, superior. Do not trust the opinion of these imbeciles, they are likely both poor and under the age of 12, and have definitely never come within a mile of a Vita in their lives, so their skewed fanboy opinion is worthless.

Poor and under the age of 12?? i dont think so i am a high school student and asking what gaming experience is better... but i prove now that 3DS has the advantages many of my classmates and schoolmates has a 3DS because of its games, gameplay and features... and many of them are going to buy this summer.... i think 3DS is better and i think im not gonna buy a P(iece) of S() Vita.... thats all

and for the poor thing we are in the Private School... i think Vita isn't welcome... but i wont gonna buy a 3DS eventually maybe when KH:3D is released i will buy one but not now

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I dont know the technical difference between a HD and non-HD display but the vita screen is just perfect. I cant imagine anything better for a handheld.
There are actually many things which can be improved. One example is sharpness.

BlazeV

Trophies
XP
Country
The Vita destroys the 3DS in every way graphically, including the size and vibrancy of the display. Sure it doesn't have 3D, but I would rather have gorgeous 2D over poorly implemented, jaggy, choppy 3D on a tiny screen.

Now you will hear many Nintendo fanboys in this thread tell you the 3DS is somehow, magically, superior. Do not trust the opinion of these imbeciles, they are likely both poor and under the age of 12, and have definitely never come within a mile of a Vita in their lives, so their skewed fanboy opinion is worthless.

Poor and under the age of 12?? i dont think so i am a high school student and asking what gaming experience is better... but i prove now that 3DS has the advantages many of my classmates and schoolmates has a 3DS because of its games, gameplay and features... and many of them are going to buy this summer.... i think 3DS is better and i think im not gonna buy a P(iece) of S() Vita.... thats all

and for the poor thing we are in the Private School... i think Vita isn't welcome... but i wont gonna buy a 3DS eventually maybe when KH:3D is released i will buy one but not now
The exact definition of a nintendo fanboy is represented so well in this biased post. if you ignore games since both consoles have different games for them then the vita is superior to the 3ds in every way but if you count games then both consoles have their good and bad points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yes it makes your foot smarter +1