Hardware Which Graphic Experience is Better 3DS or PS Vita?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeomelsonBato

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The Vita destroys the 3DS in every way graphically, including the size and vibrancy of the display. Sure it doesn't have 3D, but I would rather have gorgeous 2D over poorly implemented, jaggy, choppy 3D on a tiny screen.

Now you will hear many Nintendo fanboys in this thread tell you the 3DS is somehow, magically, superior. Do not trust the opinion of these imbeciles, they are likely both poor and under the age of 12, and have definitely never come within a mile of a Vita in their lives, so their skewed fanboy opinion is worthless.

Poor and under the age of 12?? i dont think so i am a high school student and asking what gaming experience is better... but i prove now that 3DS has the advantages many of my classmates and schoolmates has a 3DS because of its games, gameplay and features... and many of them are going to buy this summer.... i think 3DS is better and i think im not gonna buy a P(iece) of S() Vita.... thats all

and for the poor thing we are in the Private School... i think Vita isn't welcome... but i wont gonna buy a 3DS eventually maybe when KH:3D is released i will buy one but not now
The exact definition of a nintendo fanboy is represented so well in this biased post. if you ignore games since both consoles have different games for them then the vita is superior to the 3ds in every way but if you count games then both consoles have their good and bad points.

maybe you are right... i am not a Nintendo Fanboy actually you can call me a Kingdom Hears Fan (first release of KH is on Sony) both of them will have a good game soon but the point i saying is the 3DS has already saying their games and releases so in point of that im being excited of having a 3DS, Monster Hunter,Tekken,Kingdom Heart,Super Smash and many more i dont want to tell all the exiting games so search it your self: http://en.wikipedia....tendo_3DS_games

Edit: i am not saying that Vita Sucks its just look at this games: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_Vita_games nothing of these titles make me exiting :(

but there are still an UP side that i will like on Vita and thats only one my favorite hobby and thats Emulation taking advantage of its strong CPU

BlazeV

Trophies
XP
Country
The Vita destroys the 3DS in every way graphically, including the size and vibrancy of the display. Sure it doesn't have 3D, but I would rather have gorgeous 2D over poorly implemented, jaggy, choppy 3D on a tiny screen.

Now you will hear many Nintendo fanboys in this thread tell you the 3DS is somehow, magically, superior. Do not trust the opinion of these imbeciles, they are likely both poor and under the age of 12, and have definitely never come within a mile of a Vita in their lives, so their skewed fanboy opinion is worthless.

Poor and under the age of 12?? i dont think so i am a high school student and asking what gaming experience is better... but i prove now that 3DS has the advantages many of my classmates and schoolmates has a 3DS because of its games, gameplay and features... and many of them are going to buy this summer.... i think 3DS is better and i think im not gonna buy a P(iece) of S() Vita.... thats all

and for the poor thing we are in the Private School... i think Vita isn't welcome... but i wont gonna buy a 3DS eventually maybe when KH:3D is released i will buy one but not now
The exact definition of a nintendo fanboy is represented so well in this biased post. if you ignore games since both consoles have different games for them then the vita is superior to the 3ds in every way but if you count games then both consoles have their good and bad points.

maybe you are right... i am not a Nintendo Fanboy actually you can call me a Kingdom Hears Fan (first release of KH is on Sony) both of them will have a good game soon but the point i saying is the 3DS has already saying their games and releases so in point of that im being excited of having a 3DS, Monster Hunter,Tekken,Kingdom Heart,Super Smash and many more i dont want to tell all the exiting games so search it your self: http://en.wikipedia....tendo_3DS_games
You do know that the 3ds has been out for longer than the vita, so your point that the vita doesn't have as many games is pretty stupid when the 3ds at launch was in the exact same situation but it slowly picked up later on in its life.

LeomelsonBato

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

You do know that the 3ds has been out for longer than the vita, so your point that the vita doesn't have as many games is pretty stupid when the 3ds at launch was in the exact same situation but it slowly picked up later on in its life.

yeah i understand that... i think the 3DS is released in 2011 right?? but before it was released Good Games has already appeared....

BlazeV

Trophies
XP
Country

yeah i understand that... i think the 3DS is released in 2011 right?? but before it was released Good Games has already appeared....
You mean announced and the Vita has it fair share of games announced as well, thats why comparing both consoles where you count games as well makes it too difficult to decide which is better but if its just the console straight out of the box then it makes the job easier.

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
I don't feel like reading over 16 pages of responses, but so far what is the general thought on 3DS vs Vita graphics?
Who have 3DS say here that 3DS has better games (even who never played vita says that). Who have Vita says that vita is superior in every single factor, and say that stopped to play 3DS (even who dont have a 3DS).

The fact is that technically Vita is superior in graphics, the fact is that 3DS has more games and sells better. But VISUAL EXPERIENCE is a matter of opinion, QUALITY OF THE GAMES are a matter of opinion, and what is the best choice still is a matter of opinion.

I have both consoles, and I say that IN MY VERY OWN OPINION, 3DS is slight better (considering the games already released).

Reactions: 3 people

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you honestly surprised? :-\

But yeah, it sucks. Though in the Temp's defense, I think this would happen anywhere, honestly.
Of course this would've happened, its comparing 1 console to the other and a console war will always be the result but to make things easier for people.

The 3DS has more games (maybe not so much in Australia but it has more games) because its been out longer, the Vita has less games (even less in Australia) since its just been launched a few weeks back worldwide. The 3DS's hardware and pre-installed software like music and video player etc are inferior compared to the Vita.

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States

But yeah, it sucks. Though in the Temp's defense, I think this would happen anywhere, honestly.
Of course this would've happened, its comparing 1 console to the other and a console war will always be the result but to make things easier for people.
What's even worse are threads that aren't doing any comparison, but a random jerk chimes in to force the issue because their favorite isn't being discussed. This goes for both 3DS and Vita threads that have nothing to do with the other.

Reactions: 1 person

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country

What's even worse are threads that aren't doing any comparison, but a random jerk chimes in to force the issue because their favorite isn't being discussed. This goes for both 3DS and Vita threads that have nothing to do with the other.
Can't be helped though, I mean all game forums have this problem and I think the only solution is just to have someone downright compare both consoles ignoring the games just to shut some people up.

Masterpaul

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I was playing battlefield 3 with max everything, and a lot of other PC games. Then I went back to 3DS, I was like... woah... I love the 3D, it makes everything look so... nice and real, like if something was actually there. I wish I could play battlefield 3 in 3D with no glasses.

Mighty switch force is amazing in 3D. It looks jawdropping. 2D gaming can thrive in 3D.

LeomelsonBato

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hmm.. i think the comparison can be compare to the PSP and NDS.... the PSP has more superior power but the NDS Still wins the round....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: But it does have a hamster...