Gaming Where's the hype for Luigi's Mansion 2?

Katsumi San

Trophies
XP
Country
^ reported.

Scarescraper feels difficult to me. Others keep running around randomly and not working together. Or they just quit. lol
Paly with Japanese players, they will not quit you. I find that people who are have English(so far for me) in their name will on purpose quit you or not do nothing, only move around! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

Reactions: chavosaur

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spoilers I guess (names of the five mansions)
Gloomy Manor
Haunted Towers
Old Clockworks
Secret Mine
Treacherous Mansion

First letters = GHOST
I love hidden stuff like this.

Reactions: Chary

Metab.

Check my signature for the latest news on the 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Can't lie, looks the a really boring game that will last you about a day before you get bored of it.

Zanark11

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can't lie, looks the a really boring game that will last you about a day before you get bored of it.
In my opinon the game is amazing , you will have lot of fun playing it, after finishing you can collect the gems and get a better rank

Alejio

Daft
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only hype i have for it is putting another hole in my wallet, i just got an XL recently. i'm trying to find a club nintendo pin for LM/PMD for the free game currently, it'll be a while til i get Luigi's Mansion.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Gamespot gave this a 6.5 rating but IGN gave it a 9 something. Not sure what to believe. What do you guys think about this game?

Never, ever, believe in gamespot, they're a bunch of assholes,
try seeing the overall metascore. Famitsu and IGN have good analysis.
I always take IGN review before buying a game.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I just picked up the original Luigi's Mansion from the shop I work at (never finished playing it, and never owned it). As soon as my girlfriend and I are done with that, we're going to grab Dark Moon. Really pumped for the multiplayer mode! :D

TheMasterSSA

Dungeon Defender
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never, ever, believe in gamespot, they're a bunch of assholes,
try seeing the overall metascore. Famitsu and IGN have good analysis.
I always take IGN review before buying a game.
I dont really rely on reviews, i look at them, but i basically see if i like the genre, see if i like the series if applicable, see if i like the devs other games, and then purchase it.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The game is awesome, finished first mansion with 3 stars in every level and all Boos found.
Suprisingly the level bonus was still too easy and I beat it with 3 stars first try.

I hope the next mansions are harder.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game is awesome, finished first mansion with 3 stars in every level and all Boos found.
Suprisingly the level bonus was still too easy and I beat it with 3 stars first try.

I hope the next mansions are harder.
I think there's a level after 3 stars too. You can't even get hurt once, though.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just checked at gamefaqs, 3 stars is as high as you can get.
Ah, my bad. Someone there said "gold rank" instead of 3 stars and I didn't connect the two. ^^;
They also made it seem like you can't get hit, but I've still gotten gold while being hurt.

Zanark11

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
In order to get 3 stars or gold rank, you do not need to get the best result at once , you get them separated and in the end you will get the 3 stars( I think it is that, so I hope to help anyone who is trouble with that =D )

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In order to get 3 stars or gold rank, you do not need to get the best result at once , you get them separated and in the end you will get the 3 stars( I think it is that, so I hope to help anyone who is trouble with that =D )
Are you saying two different tries at a level add up? That's not true. I got 2 stars once, then retried and actually did worse and got 1 star. It keeps the highest score you've ever gotten, but it doesn't combine them. :lol:

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Are you saying two different tries at a level add up? That's not true. I got 2 stars once, then retried and actually did worse and got 1 star. It keeps the highest score you've ever gotten, but it doesn't combine them. :lol:

I think he is saying that if you get good scores on every subject seperatedly, least time spent, most ghosts caught, least health loss, then you can get 3 stars in a level

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Hopefully your not like south of Tampa they got flooding