Gaming Where's the hype for Luigi's Mansion 2?

Zanark11

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I now figured out how to get 3 stars ! =D . You have to finish the level less than 10 minutes, health lost 40 or less, the number of ghost is the level and the gold is more than 600 or 700 ( try always to get the gold bone) , I think is that... (expect the BOSS Mission)

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The game is awesome, finished first mansion with 3 stars in every level and all Boos found.
Suprisingly the level bonus was still too easy and I beat it with 3 stars first try.

I hope the next mansions are harder.
The level bonuses have a secondary purpose of finding hidden gems without redoing all the previous levels

Ergo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the release of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, people redirected their focus on that game and probably forgot or will get into Luigi's Mansion 2 sooner or later.

I'm one of those people, but I did start playing it last night (after MH, of course) and it's quite good.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
That spider boss was annoying as hell for me D:
i hated that damn thing too and i'm sure the worst is yet to come. been playing for a few days now only up to mansion 2 because i can't play for more than 2-3 hours i have to turn the damn thing off :P
liking this so far and i love the fact that it doesn't tell you what to do half the time you have to figure it out yourself oh it says to go to this room etc but most of the time there's some sort of obstable in the way to get there and it doesn't say how to get through it (like how to get out of the graveyard.) ninty games have been pretty much guiding you the whole game lately in their games glad their not in this one.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fuck that stairway that has to be the worst thing i've ever seen put in a game there is literately no pattern!!
I think I found a pattern when I was already almost done with it. :<
When you are about to choose which stair to take sometimes there is one stair that doesn't have the candles lit up for a second. That's the one to choose.

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
When you are about to choose which stair to take sometimes there is one stair that doesn't have the candles lit up for a second. That's the one to choose.
This, I love how this game has almost no hand-holding

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
so did i you have to look up but it's still damn hard to remember. the actual boss was EASY!

one stair that doesn't have the candles lit up for a second.
it doesn't always do that though

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so did i you have to look up but it's still damn hard to remember. the actual boss was EASY!

it doesn't always do that though
Well you don't have to remember the ones that you already passed through, because it either slides down, or the candles stay lit up forever. Still annoying though. -.-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fuckin heavy storm over here