• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

What do yall think of Hunter Biden?

salazarcosplay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did not expect a post about Hunter would get so many views, over a thousand and comments have been great to read. I am thankful for everyone that has commented.

honestly im really insulted we dont have statues in his honor all across the land, i mean the most well loved and endorsed leader on this side of the world said that hunter is the SMARTEST PERSON HE KNOWS, if that isnt statue and state renaming worthy, idk what is.
It makes me wonder why Biden did not choose Hunter as his VP. Hunter could have been senator of Delaware atleast if he was interested in politcs.

Hunter is a private citizen who doesn't work for the Whitehouse. And as much as I'd like to see him turn his drug-addicted life around, I don't care about him or his fucking laptop. Repubs are grasping at any and all dirt to throw on Joe, and they think a private citizen's laptop is going to "get him". Delusional fucks at best. 🤣

A big fat nothing burger, with a side of MAGA tears as dipping sauce.
Maga probaly fears he wont always be a private citizen, and if he turns his life around he will run for office.

Hunter played Unreal Tournament with me years ago. He was an asshole and got banned in the end from the server I was in.
How long ago was that?

Post automatically merged:

i know with 100% certainty it wasn't, i honestly wouldnt even be shocked if we havent even SEEN the real hunter biden.
He surprises us more and more each time.

Between the Bidens and the Trumps... wake me up, I must be dreaming. Of all the families in the country, how the heck did we come to this?
probably because they started killing off the Kennedy's. We have yet to see Don Jr and Hunter both run for office. I am sure they can use their dad's legacy the same way W Bush ran.
He's a privileged scumbag pos who likes his hookers and crack.
yeah I agree
I think he's a great guy. I have a problem with the same two really old dudes being the same candidates for this year's election. I want someone new.
I as well. I would have liked to see younger candidates, from both parties!
Meh... Iirc he has a history of drug use, had an affair with the widow of his diseases brother and owned a laptop with more urban myths than loch ness. Oh, and none of us would've ever known who he was, nor cared if he wasn't the son of the president.

For my opinion: I couldn't care less what he does personally. I do, however, think it's pathetic that Republicans try to smear his person (unsuccessful) and then try to pretend he's his dad or something.
I agree!

AdenTheThird

The Apathetical Atheist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will say that I believe he's come under an unreasonable amount of scrutiny simply because he's the President's son
irrelevant to politics if not for Republicans needing a shiny distraction from the Trump administration's own nepotism.
I do, however, think it's pathetic that Republicans try to smear his person (unsuccessful) and then try to pretend he's his dad or something.
Interesting how similar these statements are.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Interesting how similar these statements are.
It used to be common sense and an unspoken rule that you don't go after the (non-politician) families of political figures with smear campaigns. Republicans stopped adhering to that during the Obama administration because they felt they needed something other than his policies to attack him for, and blatant racism certainly wasn't helping to win anyone over to their side. Post-Trump it's more about projection (his family is obviously corrupt, so Biden's must be too).

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did not expect a post about Hunter would get so many views, over a thousand and comments have been great to read. I am thankful for everyone that has commented.

It makes me wonder why Biden did not choose Hunter as his VP. Hunter could have been senator of Delaware atleast if he was interested in politcs.

Maga probaly fears he wont always be a private citizen, and if he turns his life around he will run for office.

How long ago was that?

He surprises us more and more each time.

probably because they started killing off the Kennedy's. We have yet to see Don Jr and Hunter both run for office. I am sure they can use their dad's legacy the same way W Bush ran.

yeah I agree

I as well. I would have liked to see younger candidates, from both parties!

I agree!

his son is entirely too smart for that he's busy building multi trillion dollar empires he doesnt have time to be VP

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
the republicans falsified those pictures to try to out his dad obviously, it just doesnt make any logical sense, same thing with these absolutely insane subpeona hoaxes, they said he was subpoenaed, and if hes a regular citizen, he can't just ignore them, so whats the more likely option? that he jumped subs OR that it was all a ploy to try to make him and his dad look bad come election year, my question is, why do i even bother with YOU, you can't tell images are fake?
Alright, so it seems your tactic on here has been "Show me the source". Now I'll do the same to you. Show me the pictures that are falsified, and tell me how they're fake. Because they're not. Hunter has admitted as much.

Heck, show me a single site that has this same insane conspiracy theory that you're spouting. Or does this alternate reality only exist in your head?

Reactions: Dark_Ansem

AdenTheThird

The Apathetical Atheist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the republicans falsified those pictures to try to out his dad obviously, it just doesnt make any logical sense, same thing with these absolutely insane subpeona hoaxes, they said he was subpoenaed, and if hes a regular citizen, he can't just ignore them, so whats the more likely option? that he jumped subs OR that it was all a ploy to try to make him and his dad look bad come election year, my question is, why do i even bother with YOU, you can't tell images are fake?
Um... what? Hunter has admitted (in his own memoir, no less) to drug use. It seems to be behind him now and isn't suppressed or attempted to be.
I tend to think this is just trolling, but if it isn't you really shouldn't be debating. When you get to the point where you dismiss concrete and tangible evidence as being "obviously fake" (baselessly), contrary to even the person himself, you're letting your bias drive your opinion.

Reactions: titan_tim

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um... what? Hunter has admitted (in his own memoir, no less) to drug use. It seems to be behind him now and isn't suppressed or attempted to be.
I tend to think this is just trolling, but if it isn't you really shouldn't be debating. When you get to the point where you dismiss concrete and tangible evidence as being "obviously fake" (baselessly), contrary to even the person himself, you're letting your bias drive your opinion.

you missed the part where i said he didnt have a choice.

Alright, so it seems your tactic on here has been "Show me the source". Now I'll do the same to you. Show me the pictures that are falsified, and tell me how they're fake. Because they're not. Hunter has admitted as much.

Heck, show me a single site that has this same insane conspiracy theory that you're spouting. Or does this alternate reality only exist in your head?

no need, youve seen them yourself, and how dare you sully his good name with your filth. but since you are clearly widly inept, the completely fake picture MTG showed to congress ( that again, he didnt have a choice but to own up to) showed VERY sensitive parts of his body that are obviously fake, that was incredibly small for him and you should know that.

Thank you for saying it out loud.

correcting you? anytime, one of us has to be coherent.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark_Ansem

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
no need, youve seen them yourself, and how dare you sully his good name with your filth. but since you are clearly widly inept, the completely fake picture MTG showed to congress ( that again, he didnt have a choice but to own up to) showed VERY sensitive parts of his body that are obviously fake, that was incredibly small for him and you should know that.
Not good enough. Try harder. I asked for sources, and you couldn't even do THAT!?!? I'd give your effort a D- here, child.

This has happened on multiple threads now. If you're going to lie, then at least try to make it more believable :P

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not good enough. Try harder. I asked for sources, and you couldn't even do THAT!?!? I'd give your effort a D- here, child.

This has happened on multiple threads now. If you're going to lie, then at least try to make it more believable :P

what do you mean? it was covered on multiple news sources that MTG showed his privates, try harder.

Didn't have a choice for what? I don't understand.

ok, think of it this way, imagine you are the son of the greatest man to ever live, or live in our country at the very least, and his political opponents are looking for ANY kind of leverage they can get now of course, these people are basically saints, so there is none, but out of desperation they have to fake a story so since they can't go after that dad, the son is the next best thing, sins of the father and all that right, so they create this smear campaign against hunter to try to make him seem like some kind of drug addicted lunatic. So you are left with 2 options, you deny it, emboldening your enemies even further or you lean into it, and the people forgive you. Hunter knew it would only cause his father more trouble so he took his great name being tarnished and spun it around so it would make him look even better, think about it its actually genius, drug addicted loser turned son of the greatest man to ever live and the smartest man that man knows is now revered by the people for beating drugs, overcoming adversity and becoming this beacon he is today.

Last edited by lolcatzuru,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto