• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

What do yall think of Hunter Biden?

R-a-c-h

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The Hunter Biden finances thing is probably true, any dad would try to do good things for his son. Trump goes on about it but I'm sure he's probably done something simmilar for his kids.

But on the whole I think the USA politics thing is a bit of a joke, you have 2 OAP's who go on rants or are both forgetful, Biden stumbles like he needs a walking frame, you have the old folks in the Capitol Hill who fall asleep, fall over or freeze and can't remember where they are... they are unwell but refuse to step back, in a nutshell - if you cant look after your own health interests - should voters trust you to look after their interests.

Then you have Trump banging on about immigration, his wife is a foreigner, madness.

In the UK we had Rishi Sunak, Priti Patel and Suella Braverman trying to stop immigration, the joke of it is they say toix stuff about immigrants but all 3 of them have foreign heritage, it's like a fat bloke calling another bloke a fat b**t*rd.

Sadly, US and UK policitians spend too much time playing point scoring games against eachother, it's about time they stopped acting like kids and started working on the issues that got them elected. :shy:

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
what do you mean? it was covered on multiple news sources that MTG showed his privates, try harder.
You mean the photo that was censored for everyone outside of the house? You seem to have misunderstood the assignment. F- fail!

Come on, dingleberry! 1. Show me the photo (not censored). If it's the dong pic, make sure it's full resolution so that you can see the member in it's full veiny glory. 2. Tell me why you believe that photo is fake.

Reactions: Dark_Ansem

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
The fuck is even going on here anymore?

Also why would lolcatzuru go so defensive unless he really is Hunter Biden himself lol and calling his dad the greatest man on earth would make sense.

Last edited by LeoTCK,
Reactions: assassinz

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You mean the photo that was censored for everyone outside of the house? You seem to have misunderstood the assignment. F- fail!

Come on, dingleberry! 1. Show me the photo (not censored). If it's the dong pic, make sure it's full resolution so that you can see the member in it's full veiny glory. 2. Tell me why you believe that photo is fake.

i can't post it here obviously and idk why youd wanna see that even if it was, plus there are no good hi res shot ( gee i wonder why) 2. it was already confirmed to be russian disinformation, which is why it was heavily censored during the electoin.
Post automatically merged:

This is the result of a pregnant mother drinking and doing drugs

werent you that xur that wouldnt use my pronouns?

• Haha

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
i can't post it here obviously and idk why youd wanna see that even if it was, plus there are no good hi res shot ( gee i wonder why) 2. it was already confirmed to be russian disinformation, which is why it was heavily censored during the electoin.
Then post evidence that says that it's fake. It's a simple ask. If not, you'll just keep failing.

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
That the best you have? Because it's not what you said was fake. Literally in the FIRST PARAGRAPH:

"One month before a purported leak of files from Hunter Biden's laptop, a fake "intelligence" document about him went viral on the right-wing internet, asserting an elaborate conspiracy theory involving former Vice President Joe Biden's son and business in China."

There was a fake document about their dealings. Yeah, we all know that already. There have been a lot of lies spread about the family. But nowhere in that article does it say that the photos are fake.

I'll bring you back up to a D- since the article WAS about lies spread about the Bidens. Just not the lies that you are specifically saying are out there Ie: The photos.

Try harder!

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It literally says that it was fake tho.

yes im aware, thank you.

That person they said was generated by AI. I dunno...I don't buy it...this person might exist and might indeed be a program himselff....

THE MATRIX ARCHITECT HIMSELF!

:D

well if they were it wasnt very generous.

That the best you have? Because it's not what you said was fake. Literally in the FIRST PARAGRAPH:

"One month before a purported leak of files from Hunter Biden's laptop, a fake "intelligence" document about him went viral on the right-wing internet, asserting an elaborate conspiracy theory involving former Vice President Joe Biden's son and business in China."

There was a fake document about their dealings. Yeah, we all know that already. There have been a lot of lies spread about the family. But nowhere in that article does it say that the photos are fake.

I'll bring you back up to a D- since the article WAS about lies spread about the Bidens. Just not the lies that you are specifically saying are out there Ie: The photos.

Try harder!

you know to be honest, i dont think you are the one who should be grading me here considering you acknowledge the docs were fake, but not the photos, well, its your turn now, prove they are real, try harder!

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The fuck is even going on here anymore?

Garbage, which is what most conversations about these politics devolve into fairly quickly.

Back onto the topic at hand, I do believe that with all the uploaded content that is obviously of him, he should be probably facing charges if I'm remembering correctly some of the horrible shit I've heard was on his laptop. Although smoking coke in the White House is about as funny as Snoop Dog smoking it up in the White House's bathroom, it's funny and if they didn't get caught at the time then who cares.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto