What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

D

Deleted_171835

Finished MGS2 in the morning, started playing MGS3 in the afternoon. Starting to worry that MGS4 is a PS3 exclusive.
I feel your pain. Still haven't played MGS4 because it's a PS3 exclusive. Goddamnit Kojima, a PC version wouldn't be difficult.

Reactions: 1 person

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Finished MGS2 in the morning, started playing MGS3 in the afternoon. Starting to worry that MGS4 is a PS3 exclusive.
I feel your pain. Still haven't played MGS4 because it's a PS3 exclusive. Goddamnit Kojima, a PC version wouldn't be difficult.
I still have Ac!d, Ac!d 2 and Portable Ops to start and Peace Walker to finish (near the end though), so I'm nowhere near finishing the entire series. Never got to finish Ghost Babel either - the battery died in my cartridge. Emulation time, methinks. :P

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I can't really comment about the 3D because I don't put 3D on, it hurts my eyes.
Well that sucks. Maybe you just haven't gotten used to it yet. When I first got the 3DS, the 3D hurt my eyes a little bit but it stopped after a couple days or so.
Same here. When I first got it, I played Zelda 3D (one of the most 3D-heavy 3DS games, I believe) for about an hour, and I felt dizzy and had a headache all day. Woke up the next day, I was fine, and never had any problems since.

DoubleeDee

Trophies
XP
Country

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I know right.
They concentrate more on the multi-player than the actual campaign.
I have no problem with online play, but that really seems to have destroyed campaigns in shooters. Ever notice how Halo 2 had this LONG campaign, but Halo 3's was barely 8 hours (maybe less)? And Halo 3 is when Xbox Live really took off (Halo 2 had it, but it wasn't as popular). Halo Reach's campaign wasn't that long either. Gears of War is the only shooter I've played that still makes really long campaigns (I don't play many shooters, so...).

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know right.
I have no problem with online play, but that really seems to have destroyed campaigns in shooters. Ever notice how Halo 2 had this LONG campaign, but Halo 3's was barely 8 hours (maybe less)? And Halo 3 is when Xbox Live really took off (Halo 2 had it, but it wasn't as popular). Halo Reach's campaign wasn't that long either. Gears of War is the only shooter I've played that still makes really long campaigns (I don't play many shooters, so...).

I'd say Gears barely counts as well.

Honestly, my problem with CoD is that the story makes absolutely no sense. Maybe that's just me, but I can't make sense of it. Halo had one big overall story that just fit perfectly. I'm more of a story type guy but CoD just can't do it at all. But then again, in CoD, the story is usually the same in every game.

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
I know right.

I'd say Gears barely counts as well.

Honestly, my problem with CoD is that the story makes absolutely no sense. Maybe that's just me, but I can't make sense of it. Halo had one big overall story that just fit perfectly. I'm more of a story type guy but CoD just can't do it at all. But then again, in CoD, the story is usually the same in every game.
Still people buy them every single year and I don't really know why. :sleep:

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Still people buy them every single year and I don't really know why. :sleep:
Because the multiplayer is fun?

Come on guys, you don't have to turn every FPS discussion into a COD-hate circlejerk.

I wasn't hating it. But hey, that discussion doesn't really belong in this type of thread does it?

Allura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Today I stalked a little yellow rodent. Then I threw balls at it in hopes of capturing it. Did a little victory dance after I caught it. Then went to the gym and took on a leader.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice