What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I played through a short point & click game called The Librarian, created by someone who did art on Thimbleweed Park. It was on the list of 32-bit apps on my computer that would no longer run after I updated macOS, and the blurb said it was like 30 minutes to play through, so I decided to just get on with it. Good experience, nice graphical style and some great beasties.

BakerMan

Class Clown of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in infinite craft, i was the first to discover captain shoopicorn
Firefox_Screenshot_2024-02-12T18-44-10.911Z.png

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finished 100%ing Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance HD and started Kingdom Hearts III.
As of now I've 100%d every Kingdom Hearts game up to 3. I'm almost done with this series. The end is in sight.
And the GBA one, too?

I do want to play KH but it sure is a tad complex with all those games and they have to be played in a specific order and all.

AdenTheThird

The Apathetical Atheist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And the GBA one, too?

I do want to play KH but it sure is a tad complex with all those games and they have to be played in a specific order and all.
So, Chain of Memories (GBA) and Re:Chain of Memories(PS2) are technically different games. Re: is basically a remake of regular CoM. I played Re: but not the GBA one. I might come back to it after I finish KH3 and MoM.

And I totally get the order of playing thing. It's super daunting. If you ever get into it, this is the order that tends to be the least confusing:
Kingdom Hearts
Chain of Memories/Re: Chain of Memories
358/2 Days
Kingdom Hearts 2
Birth by Sleep
Re:Coded
Dream Drop Distance
0.2: A Fragmentary Passage
Kingdom Hearts 3
Melody of Memory

Reactions: Marc_LFD

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, Chain of Memories (GBA) and Re:Chain of Memories(PS2) are technically different games. Re: is basically a remake of regular CoM. I played Re: but not the GBA one. I might come back to it after I finish KH3 and MoM.

And I totally get the order of playing thing. It's super daunting. If you ever get into it, this is the order that tends to be the least confusing:
Kingdom Hearts
Chain of Memories/Re: Chain of Memories
358/2 Days
Kingdom Hearts 2
Birth by Sleep
Re:Coded
Dream Drop Distance
0.2: A Fragmentary Passage
Kingdom Hearts 3
Melody of Memory
I'm gonna spoil myself, but what's the conclusion overall?

Katzy_

Trophies
XP
Country
France
im accompled nothing :/
Post automatically merged:

:,(
Post automatically merged:

its real

Fien

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I finished the story part of Miitopia on the Switch :) And I've took each available path in the game instead of only the shortest ones (what I did in the 3DS version years ago).

Unfortunately, it's still not near 100% of the game :( For that you must play post-game things too which seems like to be even longer and more difficult then the main game.

Attachments

• IMG_20240223_015624997_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240223_015624997_HDR.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 12

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I finished Final Fantasy X for the first time ever not using any kind of cheats. What's my secret?

Don't flee from every fucking battle and gimp your team through the resulting lack of exp :tpi:

Playing this game as a teen, I was too stupid to understand this. Actually having finished the game for the first time via a legitimate playthrough today felt kind of profound. I used to sit and play FFX when I must have been aged about 12/13 years old. Now, almost 20 years on, I finished it with my four-year-old daughter sat next to me commenting on all the different aeons.

Feels really cool :)

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally beat Red Dead Revolver on Hard Mode and god damn The Siege's last part was almost impossible! One shot and I'd have died again.

3:44

No way I'll play it on Very Hard Mode. I feel I've finished the game with most stuff unlocked. Maybe in a year I'll replay with the character made out of wood. 😆

https://www.youtube.com/live/4qCd-9pGppQ

So that's what Capcom left behind.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So salty