What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought Burnout Paradise Remastered the other day for PS4 and I've been playing and enjoying it so much, this really is the definitive edition of the game for consoles (PC already had it all).

Still, I do prefer Burnout Revenge, but Burnout Paradise is a brilliant arcade racer. I love using the General Lee car (without the Rebel Flag) and race/drive around.

Reactions: BigOnYa

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
100% on Spider-Man 2.
May not seem much of an accomplishment, but in the damn near 20 years since trophies were introduced, it’s my first platinum one. Shocking, I know. I usually just can’t be bothered chasing trophies.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Finally getting back to Metroid Prime, I beat the Sheegoth, which is where I got stuck before.
Earned me a new toy
2024012716183200-0B3EAA668777B67B76600A7290A94AFC.jpg

Also
2024012716184900-0B3EAA668777B67B76600A7290A94AFC.jpg

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wolfenstein TOB: Chapter 6, Part 2

That's where the zombies appear and okay, that's fair enough. There's only two more chapters and the game is over.

I've played it for over 10hrs and I've been having a blast, but you know what, the Wolfenstein 3D special stages are possibly even more entertaining as I've replayed them and made sure every room was cleaned up.

Who knew this game would technically have 3 games in 1. 😆 All that for $5, awesome!

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Downloaded the Watch Dogs 2 trial which apparently you can play the full game if not connected to the internet so I'm doing that.

Well, anyway, I'm enjoying the gameplay, graphics, and Marcus character, but the story is shit and the hipster characters are just annoying. Especially that one that wears a mask with emoticons or whatever.

That guy on the far left:

3157082-watchdogs2rip_upt2016_20161114_thumb.jpg

Ubisoft managed to make a really good game very tedious.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I started playing "Call of Juarez" for the first time ever. (X360) I have all 4 but started at the beginning title. Pretty fun so far.
cover.png

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Played the Mafia 3 demo and thought the gameplay was pretty good, the characters were very good too, but what did I dislike? Too many cutscenes!

I felt like I watched more cutscenes than played.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a Wolfenstein: New Colossus demo on the PSN store do I tried it, and... Didn't like it. It's just too modern.

Read that The New Order is great so I'll buy that when on sale. I loved The Old Blood.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a Wolfenstein: New Colossus demo on the PSN store do I tried it, and... Didn't like it. It's just too modern.

Read that The New Order is great so I'll buy that when on sale. I loved The Old Blood.
I liked New order, but never have played Old blood, been wanting to, may have to find it and try.

Reactions: Marc_LFD

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ultra Age demo on PS4.

Liked the gameplay (hack 'n slash), but the rest... No.

The enemies were repetitive, the music was always the same, if you died it'd send you almost to the beginning of the stage, and overall it wasn't that much fun.
Post automatically merged:

Downloaded Destiny 2 for free which is like 107GB and I thought it'd have the full single player campaign mode... Nope.

I was really enjoying the gameplay as it's a Bungie game (it reminds me of Halo in certain similarities), but after chapter 2 or 3, it asks you if you want to buy the game. Wtf I feel cheated.

And this game is another one that doesn't have a pause mode nor can it be played offline. What a shame since there's a quality game somewhere in there.

Last edited by Marc_LFD,

PopcornSweetie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've completed Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 without any deaths last month. This month i completed Spongebob Squarepants: The Cosmic Shake and now i am 100%ting Super Mario Odyssey after 6 years...

I have so much games on my shelf, that i am trying to beat as many as possible. (and i am still buying new games...) haha

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol