What are the best 7th gen console-only games?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ummm that is hard. Uncharted is one of them for PS3 exclusive, Smash bros is another exclusive. IF ds counts, there is this one called Super robot taisen wars OG saga endless frontier since i can't say chrono trigger or Final fantasy iv ds since they do have Ports from other past consoles. I like Metal gear solid peace walker from psp. I didn't have xbox 360 so i can't say for it. But one for each system should be okay right?

Reactions: Chary

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Demon's Souls forever :(

Halo 3 and 4, too, while not the "best" they're definitely those games that should've been given the PC treatment. Same with the anniversary edition of Combat Evolved, and the MC collection would've been nice to see too even if it's not seventh gen >.>

Maybe MGS 4, The Last of Us, Gears of War 2+, stuff like that I guess would be pretty cool. It's hard to make a list really, you might as well just say "all of them" and be done with it ;O;

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
Advance Wars: Dual Strike
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow

yes im sure this is not what you are looking for but the DS was a gold mine.

Last edited by Flame,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
Advance Wars: Dual Strike
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow

yes im sure this is not what you are looking for but the DS was a gold mine.
Yes it was a gold mine, cause that was when video games where the games we wanted, from sonic rush, to megaman zx or star force, to contra 4 to final fantasy, dragon quest, chrono trigger, to super mario, who know what the heck games were gonna be there. Even bleach was on there, and it was a fighting game by sega, it was great too, 4 player fighting game? Reminded me of guilty gear isuka. But they were what we all wanted and then some. :D

Reactions: Flame

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...