Hacking WarioWare D.I.Y. Showcase europe wad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gio0016

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys, i'm super new here, so I have Warioware DIY on my DS, i wanted to reinstall the companion app: WarioWare DIY Showcase.

So I searched for the WAD on google, and if I found one, it just redirected me to a broken link. The only version i find is the usa version And if i install the wad it obviously gives me the "channel cannot be used" error.

Is there a way to patch the .wad file? if someone already had the (e) .wad file it will be a lot easier for me. Thanks!!
:D

(I'm sorry if there are some grammatical errors, i'm italian.)

Last edited by Gio0016,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, i'm super new here, so I have Warioware DIY on my DS, i wanted to reinstall the companion app: WarioWare DIY Showcase.

So I searched for the WAD on google, and if I found one, it just redirected me to a broken link. The only version i find is the usa version And if i install the wad it obviously gives me the "channel cannot be used" error.

Is there a way to patch the .wad file? if someone already had the (e) .wad file it will be a lot easier for me. Thanks!!

No piracy asking

Vila_

Spanish code for Spanisher codecs
Trophies
Website
vilagamer999.github.io
XP
Country
Spain

Unfortunatly I can’t provide any wads here as its categorized as piracy, you will need to look harder...
Tip: have you tried searching the wad in a torrent site? You should be able to find it there, also be careful for unwated malware and scams.

Gio0016

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Unfortunatly I can’t provide any wads here as its categorized as piracy, you will need to look harder...
Tip: have you tried searching the wad in a torrent site? You should be able to find it there, also be careful for unwated malware and scams.

Hi bro, I don't know how to thank you!!! I found a torrent and it worked, thx!!!!!!!

Etann

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I still dont understand that this is marking as piracy as Wii and DS things are just Abadonware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Andy didn't get any catholic toys because they wouldn't go limp when they saw him