Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gio0016

OP Gio0016 Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    Hi guys, i'm super new here, so I have Warioware DIY on my DS, i wanted to reinstall the companion app: WarioWare DIY Showcase.

So I searched for the WAD on google, and if I found one, it just redirected me to a broken link. The only version i find is the usa version And if i install the wad it obviously gives me the "channel cannot be used" error.

Is there a way to patch the .wad file? if someone already had the (e) .wad file it will be a lot easier for me. Thanks!!
    :D

(I'm sorry if there are some grammatical errors, i'm italian.)

Last edited by Gio0016, Dec 5, 2020
  2. Shadow#1

Shadow#1 Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert

United States
    No piracy asking

3. Vilagamer999

United Kingdom
    Unfortunatly I can’t provide any wads here as its categorized as piracy, you will need to look harder...
    Tip: have you tried searching the wad in a torrent site? You should be able to find it there, also be careful for unwated malware and scams.

4. Gio0016

OP Gio0016 Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy

Hi bro, I don't know how to thank you!!! I found a torrent and it worked, thx!!!!!!!

5. Etann

Etann Newbie
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    I still dont understand that this is marking as piracy as Wii and DS things are just Abadonware

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - WarioWare, Showcase, europe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.