Wii mini semi-brick

themadhaxor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hmm...tried to - but it seems I'm too much "Newbie" status to directly view posts linked to your profile.
[some error message about forum restrictions and whatnot]
Forum search just drags up a load of random posts and doesn't link to any specific threads...
Even Google-fu failed me without any specific results.
A "top 5" (or similar) of your mod threads would be nice if you don't mind upping some links - or via a DM please :bow:

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I found some on Shop01Media, I've heard people say that they're good and that their items have arrived just fine.
Yeah, they're expensive but (despite some sketchy products*) it's one of the few classic chip stores :)

* around 2016, around the time they delisted many hopelessly sold out products, they also sold folding car license plate hiders - and Datel has seemingly dabbled in cheap alarms against exhaust thieves, hmmm......

Too bad they (and nds-card) seem to have given up on the DS...

Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hmm...tried to - but it seems I'm too much "Newbie" status to directly view posts linked to your profile.
[some error message about forum restrictions and whatnot]
Forum search just drags up a load of random posts and doesn't link to any specific threads...
Even Google-fu failed me without any specific results.
A "top 5" (or similar) of your mod threads would be nice if you don't mind upping some links - or via a DM please :bow:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/things-you-have-fixed-modded-recently.366250/page-25

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto