DaDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi again.

i notice my post was kinda skipped
frown.gif
i hope this wasnt intentional, but if it was i will say sorry for whatever i said that insulted you guys.

i figure if this problem isnt solvable i will just switch all my n5s to AK2 as well and not bother with this confusing WAIO which is apparantly only for devs and elites.

good luck with it guys, thanks for the attempted (and avoided) help.

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DaDragon said:
hi again.

i notice my post was kinda skipped
frown.gif
i hope this wasnt intentional, but if it was i will say sorry for whatever i said that insulted you guys.

i figure if this problem isnt solvable i will just switch all my n5s to AK2 as well and not bother with this confusing WAIO which is apparantly only for devs and elites.

good luck with it guys, thanks for the attempted (and avoided) help.
Why don't you install nds.inilink.nds?

Anyway for N5 woodr4sdhc will work

fabian24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Oks, Is hard for me explain. im Spanish guy
I actualizate to the last version (I wanted play Super Scribblenauts)
The problem is, when i shut off the console
I selected WoodR4SDHC and open the Super Scribblenauts, I cant choose another game. Dont know why succeed that u.u

DaDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xenon++ said:
Why don't you install nds.inilink.nds?

Anyway for N5 woodr4sdhc will work

the nds.inilink.nds file i believe was the one i was asking about... i didnt see it in the folders that came with WAIO, nor did i see it in the fake_mshl2 folder i downloaded afterwards.... i was hoping i just overlooked it and risked looking stupid when someone pointed to it for me
smile.gif

i figured one of them would work on the n5 cuz i use pretty much all old r4 firmware with it now via a ys menu i had gotten over the summer that made them all adaptable....

but where did i miss seeing this nds.inilink.nds file thats supposed to go in the moonshl2/extlink folder?????

EDIT: after replying here i noticed a PM in my inbox that fixed the prob for me with the n5. didnt even need WAIO apparantly lol. thank you very much ******* i respect your anonymity and appreciate the file
smile.gif
the 30 second fix for me hehe. i knew i was missing just something little
smile.gif

sorry to trouble you xenon and gang, i will try to keep up more now on updates and such to not have to ask so much questions
smile.gif

i may still want to know where i overlooked the inilink file though just as a learning experience
smile.gif

iggloovortex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fabian24 said:
Oks, Is hard for me explain. im Spanish guy
I actualizate to the last version (I wanted play Super Scribblenauts)
The problem is, when i shut off the console
I selected WoodR4SDHC and open the Super Scribblenauts, I cant choose another game. Dont know why succeed that u.u
OK Xenon, hes saying that when he chooses Woodr4sdhc.nds, and tries to load a game, that pressing A does nothing

Halo-101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If Any R4SDHC Users Would like WoodR4SDHC As Their Default FW Here is the download to my encrypted version of woodr4sdhc.nds --> _DS_MENU.DAT To make woodr4sdhc as default fw for r4sdhc users.

Encrypted/Uploaded By:Halo-101
Coder,Supplier,Compiler:Xenon++

Enjoy! And Comment your success/failure

zhenni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A quick question , about the partial save with r4 sdhc .What do you mean by partial save? I can save normally if i start the rom on my native firmware then use WAIO after that.So far i did not experience any save problem yet..

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
zhenni said:
A quick question , about the partial save with r4 sdhc .What do you mean by partial save? I can save normally if i start the rom on my native firmware then use WAIO after that.So far i did not experience any save problem yet..
Your sav is luckily defragmented

stylow

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Xenon my card is r4 ultra when i boot waio.nds and then wood r4 it stays at the loading screen.
When i boot waio.nds and then a game you see strange text and then it stays at libfat....

when i boot wood rpg mod it makes a new sav and then stays at the loading screen
when i boot waio and then wood rpg ak2i it can't boot a game

zhenni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But if i start a new rom with WAiO , the game would not start or save lol , anyway thanks for your reply Xenon++ , been watching this forum and noticed how you took your time to reply to our question and problems .Thank you for all your hard work , u have my deepest gratitude and respect .

zhenni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stylow said:
Xenon my card is r4 ultra when i boot waio.nds and then wood r4 it stays at the loading screen.
When i boot waio.nds and then a game you see strange text and then it stays at libfat....

when i boot wood rpg mod it makes a new sav and then stays at the loading screen
when i boot waio and then wood rpg ak2i it can't boot a game

If i'm not mistaken r4 ultra is an Acekard clone which means WAIO is not supported .Correct me if i'm wrong.

tnactim

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This topic is going all over the place... All I'd like to know is if my R4 SDHC (http://www.r4sdhc.com/), which currently runs Wood 1.14 for clones, is capable of running Super Scribblenauts, and what I need to update to get it working.

Reading the past 30 pages of this thread has been wildly informative, though
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(