jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
xD this sounds nice, great job Xenon++...
For all those people that may ask if it uses WoodR4's fixes for games, it's quicker to say now that "IT WON'T DO WHAT YOU ARE HOPING".
As a short explanation, think of Xenon++'s WAIO as something similar to Moonshell2 (it can load games via a loader supported by your flashcart such as ysmenu, but does NOT use WoodR4's loader...unless of course you can already use WoodR4's loader...but then it wouldn't make sense in using WAIO if you can already use WoodR4)

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
First Spinal give R4Menu for all cards and now theres Wood by all mighty Xenon+++
yaynds.gif

Still figuring out how to boot games and had to load Finnish language seperatly but looking good already.

Gamer4life

I am the Orange Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The readme says
WoodR4 which loads /akloader.nds (please prepare from akextract or AKAIO 1.6RC2)
so does the loader only from 1.6 RC2 and nothing higher as in 1.7 or higher of akaio's loader work

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gamer4life said:
The readme says
WoodR4 which loads /akloader.nds (please prepare from akextract or AKAIO 1.6RC2)
so does the loader only from 1.6 RC2 and nothing higher as in 1.7 or higher of akaio's loader work
Noooooooooooo!
It is obsolete woodrpg_ak2i, which is remained only for testing purpose! WAIO uses extlink, so akaio 1.7 will work with inilink.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
In your first post, should you not say that you need to extract "_rpg" folder as well as "waio.nds" to your card?

I'm testing this on my Max Media Dock now (i know it won't load ROMs, but it should load homebrew, right?)

EDIT: Doesn't seem to work. It shows a blank blue screen on top screen, and three icons on bottom screen (a micro SD card, a GBA cart and a folder). Selecting the micro SD card make a blank dialogue type thing appear, and selecting the folder makes the bottom screen go black. Is this compiled with a recent libfat by any chance? (My Max Media Dock seems to reject all apps that are...)

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SifJar said:
In your first post, should you not say that you need to extract "_rpg" folder as well as "waio.nds" to your card?

I'm testing this on my Max Media Dock now (i know it won't load ROMs, but it should load homebrew, right?)

EDIT: Doesn't seem to work. It shows a blank blue screen on top screen, and three icons on bottom screen (a micro SD card, a GBA cart and a folder). Selecting the micro SD card make a blank dialogue type thing appear, and selecting the folder makes the bottom screen go black. Is this compiled with a recent libfat by any chance? (My Max Media Dock seems to reject all apps that are...)
So fatInitDefault() failed... Max Media Dock really has some issue?

gamefreak94

GBAtemps (Un)Official Illogical Poster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
doesn't seem to work for me. Top screen is all blue.
Bottom screen is like AKRG but no text on files or for the name of my roms.
Can't load roms either. Using Cyclods Evo.

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
gamefreak94 said:
Did you put __rpg folder and waio.nds?

BTW:
waio can load ROMs on R4TF/TTIO/DEMO/SCDS/RPGS/_R4i/R4DS/RPGN/XXXX/M3DS/iTDS/R4_I.
and yes moonshl2 folder is required to pass ROM infomation.
mshl2wrap.ini is used for loader configuration.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Xenon++ said:
SifJar said:

So fatInitDefault() failed... Max Media Dock really has some issue?

Only in recent versions of libfat. Most older stuff works fine, but HBMenu, this and your MoonShell Tools (specifically FavLauncher) don't. That's all I tried that didn't work. Oh, and MoonShell 2.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Xenon++ said:
gamefreak94 said:
Did you put __rpg folder and waio.nds?

BTW:
waio can load ROMs on R4TF/TTIO/DEMO/SCDS/RPGS/_R4i/R4DS/RPGN/XXXX/M3DS/iTDS/R4_I.
and yes moonshl2 folder is required to pass ROM infomation.
mshl2wrap.ini is used for loader configuration.

which mshl2wrap.ini? can you also include that and any other file which we need?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr