DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello Xenon!!!
First, I must say two things:
1.- Sorry for my half-understable English(I'm from Mexico, you see)
2.- Thank you sooooooo muuuuuch!!!, you saved my FLESH--Card XD!!

Well, I have a few questions, and I will do mention of all the details about my flasscard and files on my SD..
Here we go...

-I have an R4 DELUXE, surely you have heard about it, and the WAIO runs quite nice, but that was since 1.14, with the adittion of "R4 SDHC Loader sav defragment",
Why is that happening? because, if I remember well, that was called R4dldi.nds rigth?, and that one didn't worked, saving error...
Well, about that, my question is: Why the older loader didn't worked before, but when it has been changed by R4 SDHC.nds, It's working now? Thanks.

-Another thing, the only nds file I'm using is the "R4 SDHC sav Defragment partial clone supoort", in default mode via YSMenu, and the folder __RPG, my question is:
What of those files I DONT NEED?:

-Also, the loader doesn't support sav creation, it freezes, so I need to create it from YSMenu, and luckily it is created degfragmented ^.^, can this poisibbily be fixed?

-And the last question, like YSmenu uses extinfo.dat, infolib.dat to skip AP, what are the file(s) r4wood uses to skip the AP?

Thnaks for you reply and Thanks for you work!!
yaynds.gif

camochase

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im kinda new to all this mod card stuff but can someone give me a detailed explanation on how to install and use this on a r4i sdhc (red box) and im useing their newest update i think its 1.27b and how to use the newest update for wood. and yes i know im a noob but i have turned to this thread because every question i have ever had was solved useing this website. and the problem im haveing is trying to get super scribblenauts/ssncleandump.nds to work on my card and if u can evan give a differnt sulotion to my problem please. thx im very confused
wtf.gif

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
camochase said:
im kinda new to all this mod card stuff but can someone give me a detailed explanation on how to install and use this on a r4i sdhc (red box) and im useing their newest update i think its 1.27b and how to use the newest update for wood. and yes i know im a noob but i have turned to this thread because every question i have ever had was solved useing this website. and the problem im haveing is trying to get super scribblenauts/ssncleandump.nds to work on my card and if u can evan give a differnt sulotion to my problem please. thx im very confused
wtf.gif
No wood engine, stick with YSMenu (WAIO?)

camochase

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xenon++ said:
camochase said:
wtf.gif
No wood engine, stick with YSMenu (WAIO?)
ok but will this work on r4i red box

camochase

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and could u also point me to a tread that explains how to install ysmenu for my r4i sdhc red box and srry for the whole will it still work thing

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
camochase said:
and could u also point me to a tread that explains how to install ysmenu for my r4i sdhc red box and srry for the whole will it still work thing
Too many people asking about Wood on R4i-SDHC.com, I made classification for you.
http://leafmoon.users.sourceforge.net/xeno...tClassification
If your flashcart is listed in Acekard2(i) or DSTT, don't ask... I won't reply any longer.

axelmar2002

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Which Loader I use, I've a R4-III, i'm updating my Waio but didn't found the loader I had previously (woodr4dldi.nds), do i must replace the loader?

stylow

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Isn't there a way to let waio work on r4 ultra/pro Xenon please but i understand why you would not make it.
The time you spend to make it you could better do you homework
sleep.gif

LobsterMts

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It doesn't works on my R4iGold (R4igold.cn, and no that Wood R4 for R4iGold doesn't works on my R4).

There's something I noticed that is different than other flashcards.

The file _DS_MENU.DAT is just _DS_MENU..
And there's a file called iLL.iL and there's also a file called R4i.AU .

Weird.

Aurionfox

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Mexico
@LobsterMts

do you read the compatibility list from Xenon++ 5 posts above you?.... no DSTT and Acekard 2 clones work with WAIO....geez

Ok i have a weird error, i can play almost any game (except the new ones golden sun 3, sims 3 loads but has an AP, force unleashed 2) but sometimes when i play phantasy star for example, with woodr4sdhc it tolds me that the sav is fragmented so it stop working, but when i reset the ds and load again with woodr4sdhc it works great and save fine because the game don't become corrupted, the next time i load the game it shows me the same fragmented problem, reset again and it works, so i have one time works, next time doesn't, next time works, next time don't

By the way i have a true R4SDHC (www.r4sdhc.com), last version of WAIO and 1.25 kernel

klaimore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My flashcart is R4-III Upgrade classified in the R4 classification. How come it doesn't work? I just dragged fake mshl2 into the root of my card, do I need to do anything else?

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
since version 1.06c.101021 (1.14 source(GUI) with 1.14.2 r4loader.... super scribblenauts works perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol 5GB for one episode
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Lol I can watch it free
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, from the shows website?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They should've just made it a movie at 50 minutes
    +1
    No from Paramount Plus or whatever it is
    +1
    Psi now has access to every streaming and cable channel out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Eh I'd rather just download and delete is it already up on paramount?
    Yeah it's on now
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, why are most new south park episodes half hour specials?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Psionic Roshambo, let me get a Netflix account I've always been nice to you
    +1
    I made a honey pepper glazed turkey breast for dinner turned out pretty bomb
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We can Netflix and chill
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Nvm not half hour, but hour long
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Normal south park episodes are already half hour
    Got 2 free Xumo boxes they work pretty good
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm happy to get anything most series don't make it pass 6 seasons
    Except Stars and Encore those are being a bitch lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I may consider that onn pro box finally a media box with type A ;O
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, cuz the companies don't want em to
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No it's revenue and demand south park could argue has a bigger audience than family guy about the same
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Family guy is worth 300mill south parks worth 1Bill according to the interwebs
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, probably cuz family guy is more disliked compared to south park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It just does the same formula south park can press buttons without going overboard
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    And bc most of the family guy budget is spent on the voice actors rather than on the animation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Southpark could spend 30k on a animated dick and people would laugh at it
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Southpark could spend 30k on a animated dick and people would laugh at it +1