US wife who killed, cooked husband seeks parole

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zetta_x said:
My main idea is that there was a lot of impulsion on her part to murder someone, the thing that is different is what society sees as acceptable. Then I mentioned maybe thousands of years ago it wasn't seen as harsh to kill someone in society hence all of you are here.
An impulse is a few seconds - a few minuets, what she did took much longer then that.

Besides in my opinion everyone has a right to live, if you take that right away from someone, then you forfeit the right yourself

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Zetta_x said:
Every human being is in-directly killing each other. The earth has limited amount of resources and the fact people are still producing means there will be an eventual end. The faster people produce, the closer that end is near. Therefore keeping people alive is killing the human race faster.
While killing them is killing them a lot faster.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Zetta_x said:
I think she deserves a second chance.
She deserves to die in prison knitting socks for the rest of the nation... or doing something else that's productive.
QUOTE said:
I guarantee at least one other people (aside from me) would do the same thing if put in the same situation as she was in.
Kill - fair play, yes. Chop up and cook - not really. That's not a natural instinct at all, and disposing of body parts does not require cooking them barbecue style.
QUOTE said:
This was an act out of extreme hate, not to be found planned, compulsive.
*cought couch* "Cooked". It requires time, have you ever cooked anything that was not a TV dinner?
QUOTE said:
Something that happens when you bottle something up for so long. Here, 20 years later (which is older than most of the people who will be posting in this thread) is enough time to realize a mistake.
Realize a mistake, kill someone, chop up, cook the remains in several different fashions, stuffing the head and asking your bed friends to dispose of the teeth. Yup, plausible.
QUOTE said:
She is locked away for deciding whether or not someone could live in this life, here everyone in this thread is making the same decision on her life (plus or minus the brutal murdering).
It baffles me that you go to extreme lenghts just to defend a person who is clearly insane. When a dog attacks a human, you put the dog down, even if it doesn't understand and was never agressive before. When a human chops up another human, cooks the remains and devours (or not, we'll never know) some, we give them a sentence of second degree murder and leave it at that. The world is quite insane, it is.

...and before you reply

QUOTE said:
And you know this why? Have you ever killed someone?
No.
QUOTE said:
How do you know what's normal?
Because I've never killed another human - that's normal. The majority of humans never killed another human, and if they have, the "normals" did it in self-defence - that is conscidered a norm. The majority creates the standards - it's not "our personal" standards that are contrarty to yours, it's the general standards.
QUOTEHave you ever got into a car crash, what were your first thoughts?
Yes. "What the hell" and "What happened to our bumper?" were the first two.
Have you ever been in a abusive relationship, do you just leave?
Yes. Been in one. Left on friendly terms.
Maybe looking at it from your perspective that's what a normal person does.
There are two perspectives here - sane and insane. It's really not rocket science.
My girlfriend and I got drunk in my room and she falls a lot drinking. She hit my bunk bed and made her head start bleeding. When I turned on the lights, there was blood pretty much everywhere. Do you know what it feels like and how hard it is to reason things out when someone is bleeding like that? Do you know all the thoughts that rush through a normal person's head when something like that happens? I didn't do anything and I was afraid I was going to be blammed for this. There was blood everywhere.
That means that you're not good in stressful situations. You didn't chop her and cook her to hide the evidence, have you? On the other hand, you didn't call the ambulance either. You probably should've. And yes, I was in similar situations - I just kept my composure.

.Chris

Clueless
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*Clicks on thread*

*Reads article*

*Exclaims in disgust, and now is mentally scarred*

Who the freaking hell does this kind of sick shit to their NEWLY WED husband? Let her stay, and rot in prison.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    run h2testw on it
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Samsung SD format can sometimes fix them too
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    yes looks like an faulty sd
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    @Psionic Roshambo i may try that with my dead sd cards
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's always worth a shot
    @The Real Jdbye, I considered that, but i'll have to wait until i can get the eu version in the mail lol
  • I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu:
    i need help with nusspli failed downloads, can someone respond to my thread? pretty please:wub: