bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Zetta_x said:
Snailface said:
I would hazard a guess that if you were this lady's next-door neighbor, you wouldn't be so enthused about her second chances.

Just a guess.
tongue.gif
(I could just see your reaction to her saying "Hey, Zetta! wanna come over for dinner tonight?"
rofl.gif
)

Lmao that is hilarious.

It wouldn't follow the same pattern, she just didn't randomly murder someone; she bottled up stress, snapped, then realization occurred to try and hide all the evidence. Most people, pushed under the right circumstances will do such things. Just because doesn't happen so often (if pretty much ever) just means not many people are pushed that far. I can tell the article takes some things out of context and tries to make her like a cannibal, but she is not.

I guarantee you at least half the members on this board had some great ancestor that murdered someone in the last several thousand years and then later had a kid which eventually led to your family line. By locking her up for the rest of her life, if we have done that for the past several years, half of us wouldn't be posting here today.
Hell if Eve hadn't eaten that apple none of us would be here.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
She murdered her husband, chopped up the body, cooked the pieces, admitted to it, and asked for special treatment...

What if this happened:

Both of them were drunk, he abused her by raping her (which has happened), she grew an outburst and stabbed him (with scissors as mentioned), she freaked out knowing she was going to go to jail and tried to dispose of as much as she can by being discreet (hence all the cooking and garbage disposing), admitted to it when accused (who wouldn't), and asked for special treatment (because who wouldn't).

Under that scenario, many people here may do the same thing.

1234turtles

Memer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zetta_x said:
_Chaz_ said:
She murdered her husband, chopped up the body, cooked the pieces, admitted to it, and asked for special treatment...

What if this happened:

Both of them were drunk, he abused her by raping her (which has happened), she grew an outburst and stabbed him (with scissors as mentioned), she freaked out knowing she was going to go to jail and tried to dispose of as much as she can by being discreet (hence all the cooking and garbage disposing), admitted to it when accused (who wouldn't), and asked for special treatment (because who wouldn't).

he raped her
she kills and chops him up
there no excuse for what he did but there is no excuse for her either.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zetta_x said:
_Chaz_ said:

What if this happened:

_Chaz_ said:
And those people would be serving a life sentence, just like she should.

Think of it like this:

A man and his wife get drunk, and she decides to take advantage of this and tie him up. She then proceeds to have non-consensual intercourse with him (inb4 some idiot says "u cant raep men!!!1!" and I laugh at their ignorance). This man doesn't appreciate it, and feels helpless. He snaps and kills his wife, stabbing her and then chopping her up and cooking her remains, allegedly eating some of them. He then admits to this, and asks to be set free regardless.

Still gonna side with the killer?

QUOTE(_Chaz_ @ Oct 5 2011, 03:31 PM)
I know people are going to look her and feel sorry for her just because she's a woman, but she's a fucking psycho who should never be allowed the opportunity to do this again.

The_Dragons_Mast

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Zetta_x said:
_Chaz_ said:

What if this happened:

If thats what happened the first thing any normal person would do would be calling the police & telling them they killed someone for self defense & ended the story .
Now even if someone was afraid and couldn't think probably he might try to dispose of the body but frying his hands & boiling his head then leaving them in the freezer isn't really hiding the body....

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really don't have time to get in one of these ridiculous gbatemp debates; I'm not saying that she should be released. I'm saying that by the number of posts on the first page along these lines is probably the exact compulsive behavior she had when murdering this guy. What I mean by that (because half of you are going to read that wrong) is we don't know how accurate the records or what exactly happened that night to be so compulsive to post these things:

QUOTE said:
Sick cannibal bitch!

With that said I agree with the cat in the samurai suit........Off to find a big sign that says "Don't. Just Don't."

QUOTE said:
:wtf: ...

This is insane.. kill, slice and cook a human being? ... yuck

QUOTE said:
I would send her back to Egypt to be hung for her crimes.

QUOTE said:
hat they even think of releasing

Lock her up still she dies.

----

If thats what happened the first thing any normal person would do would be calling the police & telling them they killed someone for self defense & ended the story .
Now even if someone was afraid and couldn't think probably he might try to dispose of the body but frying his hands & boiling his head then leaving them in the freezer isn't really hiding the body....

And you know this why? Have you ever killed someone? How do you know what's normal? Have you ever got into a car crash, what were your first thoughts? Have you ever been in a abusive relationship, do you just leave? Maybe looking at it from your perspective that's what a normal person does.

My girlfriend and I got drunk in my room and she falls a lot drinking. She hit my bunk bed and made her head start bleeding. When I turned on the lights, there was blood pretty much everywhere. Do you know what it feels like and how hard it is to reason things out when someone is bleeding like that? Do you know all the thoughts that rush through a normal person's head when something like that happens? I didn't do anything and I was afraid I was going to be blammed for this. There was blood everywhere.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ehhh just let her rot, there's over 6 billion people in the world why keep the insane dangerous ones?
Its not like we're at a shortage of human lives here or anything, if anything we have too many.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Zetta_x said:
I guarantee you at least half the members on this board had some great ancestor that murdered someone in the last several thousand years and then later had a kid which eventually led to your family line. By locking her up for the rest of her life, if we have done that for the past several years, half of us wouldn't be posting here today.
And if that's the case and you were never born, you wouldn't be around to worry about it anyway.

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ya know, sometimes there is simply NO question the person committed the crime.

Leaving them alive to suffer in jail? Nah, I'd much rather use the cell for someone else and just dispose of damned obvious murderers.

If she has found Christ, fine, let her go shake his hand sooner than later.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Zetta_x said:
What the bloody hell are you on about? Are you trying to say that in ethical decisions, we should consider the rights of people who don't exist yet?

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Midna said:
Zetta_x said:
What the bloody hell are you on about? Are you trying to say that in ethical decisions, we should consider the rights of people who don't exist yet?
This, it's a terrible idea to say "We should let her go, because she might have children someday". Why should the legal system even care if it's possible for a child to be conceived by letting her go? This isn't even on the same level as abortion, where the child already exists in some form. You're saying she should be let on parole to increase the chances of sperm eventually meeting her egg cells.

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I agree why let some be free who murdered someone just because they may get pregnant/get someone pregnant.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jesus, I'm saying this kind of behavior may have been acceptable thousands of years ago For fucking freak sake.

But you guys wouldn't even understand half of why I would want to bring up why this behavior may have been acceptable thousands of years ago because half of you are impulsive nitwits.

---

My main idea is that there was a lot of impulsion on her part to murder someone, the thing that is different is what society sees as acceptable. Then I mentioned maybe thousands of years ago it wasn't seen as harsh to kill someone in society hence all of you are here.

Every human being is in-directly killing each other. The earth has limited amount of resources and the fact people are still producing means there will be an eventual end. The faster people produce, the closer that end is near. Therefore keeping people alive is killing the human race faster.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zetta_x said:
Jesus, I'm saying this kind of behavior may have been acceptable thousands of years ago For fucking freak sake.
What in the world does that even have to do with now, in today's world? It doesn't matter if it was acceptable a long time ago, it isn't now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY