• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

The right wings rhetoric has gone full Genocide, and we need to take it seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.

EldritchPenumbra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both parties are capitalists first, everything else second. Preaching to the choir where that's concerned. We don't truly have a democracy any more when only of two parties actually believes in democratic ideals. The two party system is and always has been flawed, for that matter, as George Washington warned us it is.

All that said, if we know for a fact that the Republican party is rejecting democracy and embracing extremism and/or theocracy, why should we ever hand them power again? They've proven time and again they cannot be trusted with it.
We are not a Democracy, that's part of how they have been conning you. And yes, both parties straight up are Capitalists, historically Capitalism (I am not talking about free trade, mom and pop shops etc.) and Communism come from the same tree; funded by the same money, it's all documented.

If you read Marx you will see that he was never against Capitalism, but rather wanted to control it, by controlling it, as it has been controlled by both parties, in America as well as aboard (not just by state but money holders too), you then in fact undermine the mom and pop shop, free trade, culture, sovereignty, free will, privacy, religion, etc. etc. And replace it with what they are both founded upon which is materialism. As we go through time and materialism becomes the norm and we become more and more dependent upon our material "goods" and anti-technology technologies, everything that defined us as individuals, as people, as family, as tribes, members of certain groups, etc. slowly fades into the background, and those who control the satellites control our perception, and those who control perception, control where we project. Which...

...is why we need what the Greeks referred as Logos in our lives. Not as an impersonal principle, but as a living and aware person, who knows your name, knows every hair on your head, knows, every loving thing you have ever done, every truth you have spoke, and what ever wickedness you may hide from your self and others. It's the same for us all.
We've been mislead, and we've allowed our selves to be mislead.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We are not a Democracy, that's part of how they have been conning you. And yes, both parties straight up are Capitalists, historically Capitalism (I am not talking about free trade, mom and pop shops etc.) and Communism come from the same tree; funded by the same money, it's all documented.

If you read Marx you will see that he was never against Capitalism, but rather wanted to control it, by controlling it, as it has been controlled by both parties, in America as well as aboard (not just by state but money holders too), you then in fact undermine the mom and pop shop, free trade, culture, sovereignty, free will, privacy, religion, etc. etc. And replace it with what they are both founded upon which is materialism. As we go through time and materialism becomes the norm and we become more and more dependent upon our material "goods" and anti-technology technologies, everything that defined us as individuals, as people, as family, as tribes, members of certain groups, etc. slowly fades into the background, and those who control the satellites control our perception, and those who control perception, control where we project. Which...

...is why we need what the Greeks referred as Logos in our lives. Not as an impersonal principle, but as a living and aware person, who knows your name, knows every hair on your head, knows, every loving thing you have ever done, every truth you have spoke, and what ever wickedness you may hide from your self and others. It's the same for us all.

im fairly confident he's simliar to depepe

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

I, too, enjoy magic mushrooms. :lol:

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
you are in his topic, and have a similar delusion , so, sucks to suck.
Uh huh, but I don't support slavery though.

Are you stupid? Is your brain not firing? Not a hard thing to understand.

Maybe your reading comprehension isn't up to par.

Have you tried hooked on phonics. I heard that does wonders to people.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

you are...lying?

EldritchPenumbra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I think where he is coming from is that historically the Democrat party was the slave party, just as they were the party that slaughtered the west plains Indians here in the U.S., just as they were the ones that did the "Vote (Democrat) or Die" scare on black families in the early 20th century, just as they were the party that started segregation, and who hijacked if not invented the Civil Rights movement to keep the children of the African slaves on their leash, living in fear and dependent upon the party rather than the renewing strength of The Creator within. Malcolm X went into these very realities deeply! He knew that the Democrat and so called Liberal (Liberator) merely uses so called minorities to reach what ever end they are reaching for, just like they are marketing them selves to the dumbest of the dumb today.

All that said though, you are supporting slavery, I support it, everyone on the internet, everyone with a phone, everyone except the Amish, Rain Forest People, and the People of Utopia Australia are supporting slavery RIGHT NOW. We are an evil species that seriously needs to repent.

EldritchPenumbra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah but I can't play Minecraft IRL when I'm sober. Shrooms are seriously amazing like once or twice a year, lasting benefits to mental health too.
I did acid every other week end when I was in 12th grade, and probably for the next two years after graduation. I'm all tripped out at this point. They opened me up, and once you've been opened, it's pretty much impossible to attain that same feeling and experience again. Though I did take a lot of good from it all.

Speaking of which, you never or RARELY hear about mushroom or acid heads tripping for life, but when people take up cigarettes and alcohol, they often become lifers. That in itself I think speaks good of psychadelics. Though again I don't think anyone NEEDS them per say.

Reactions: Xzi

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He does not back slavery. lol Xzi of all people .

This is why your arguments are fuckin' stupid. People are always trying to make someone a caricature rather then actually listening to the individual.
It's amazing that you can even say this when the OP makes anybody to the right of Stalin a caricature of a fascist, racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic white nationalists instead of actually listening to individuals.
You argument style is childish. Grow the fuck up.
The fact people are arguing over rightwing rhetoric while ignoring actual leftwing violence shows how weak leftist arguments are. It's why the left has to change their belief system to continue to argue. Take this story for example. Before, the left have been saying that people can change their gender on a whim at any time, but as soon as this shooter said they was nonbinary, the left does not believe them. The left attacks their pronouns because the narrative collapsed and made you all look like fools.

The left's argument style is proven to be childish and stupid on a daily basis.

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
I think where he is coming from is that historically the Democrat party was the slave party, just as they were the party that slaughtered the west plains Indians her in the U.S., just as they were the ones that did the "Vote (Democrat) or Die" scare on black families in the early 20th century, just as they were the party that started segregation, and who hijacked if not invented the Civil Rights movement to keep the children of the African slaves on their leash, living in fear and dependent upon the party rather than the renewing strength of The Creator within. Malcolm X went into these very realities deeply! He knew that the Democrat and so called Liberal (Liberator) merely uses so called minorities to reach what ever end they are reaching for, just like they are marketing them selves to the dumbest of the dumb today.

All that said though, you are supporting slavery, I support it, everyone on the internet, everyone with a phone, everyone except the Amish, Rain Forest People, and the People of Utopia Australia are supporting slavery RIGHT NOW. We are an evil species that seriously needs to repent.
I know the history of Democrats

I'm sure this same guy would bitch about not wanting current white people to be punished for the slavery crimes of white people from the past. Yet he is doing just that to modern democrats.
Post automatically merged:

It's amazing that you can even say this when the OP makes anybody to the right of Stalin a caricature of a fascist, racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic white nationalists instead of actually listening to individuals.

The fact people are arguing over rightwing rhetoric while ignoring actual leftwing violence shows how weak leftist arguments are. It's why the left has to change their belief system to continue to argue. Take this story for example. Before, the left have been saying that people can change their gender on a whim at any time, but as soon as this shooter said they was nonbinary, the left does not believe them. The left attacks their pronouns because the narrative collapsed and made you all look like fools.

The left's argument style is proven to be childish and stupid on a daily basis.
I made no mention to the op and made no mention to leftwing violence. I made one comment about xzi.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know the history of Democrats

I'm sure this same guy would bitch about not wanting current white people to be punished for the slavery crimes of white people from the past. Yet he is doing just that to modern democrats.
Post automatically merged:

I made no mention to the op and made no mention to leftwing violence. I made one comment about xzi.

if you are referring to me, then no, i would not complain about that, im in a marginalized group, and i demand they be held accountable, your ideology is dangerous

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
if you are referring to me, then no, i would not complain about that, im in a marginalized group, and i demand they be held accountable, your ideology is dangerous
So you are saying current white people support slavery now.

If Democrats supported slavery in the past then current democrats supprts slavery.

If white people supprted slavery in the past then current white people support slavery.

If we are to follow consistency in your logic. If you have any consistency. You are crazy dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*