Hacking Unable to successfully use Pegaswitch Public DNS

mrgames

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, currently having some issues using pegascape.

I'm on firmware 3.0, though no matter what I do can't get into pegascape, much less get the wifi to connect when utilizing the DNS settings.

• here's a vid of the current issue https://drive.google.com/file/d/14NIinpJr3SW5B2zoM-wPE6L_UeMLBWUB/view?usp=sharing

• thought maybe despite not literally displaying connection, it was still connecting as it should (this was the case with lan-play), so attempted to link NNID but didn't work

• I have atmosphere setup, and have been using dongle

• Wanted to try out booting into hekate via caffeine - but DNS doesn't seem to work

• At one point got the "WiFi network requires registration" though this happens rarely, and when I clicked next, it loaded for a little, and then displayed the error again

Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks

Luc20100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny, I am in the process of upgrading my FW from 10.0.2 to 10.1.0 and I am running into this exact issue. The DNS's do not seem to be working atm. I am not hitting the exploit.

I setup DNS 1 and 2 the same using 51.15.245.41. I sometimes get the registration failed. It partially loads the PegaScape page, but then gives me an error. A couple times it showed me a Nintendo support page error.

Last edited by Luc20100,

Luc20100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I got it to work, but had to use the FakeNews Entry Point. I kept the DNS 1 as 51.15.245.41 and then changed the second one to 163.172.141.170. It successfully passed the Internet test. Then went to the news and clicked on the PegaScape video and went through the normal process.

mrgames

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I got it to work, but had to use the FakeNews Entry Point. I kept the DNS 1 as 51.15.245.41 and then changed the second one to 163.172.141.170. It successfully passed the Internet test. Then went to the news and clicked on the PegaScape video and went through the normal process.

interesting, didn't see 163.172.141.170 posted anywhere - is this address considered safe as well?

Auth prompt should be fixed.

So based on @Luc20100 initial answer

Funny, I am in the process of upgrading my FW from 10.0.2 to 10.1.0 and I am running into this exact issue. The DNS's do not seem to be working atm. I am not hitting the exploit.

I setup DNS 1 and 2 the same using 51.15.245.41. I sometimes get the registration failed. It partially loads the PegaScape page, but then gives me an error. A couple times it showed me a Nintendo support page error.

Went ahead tried setting both DNS 1 & 2 to 51.14.245.41 - and it worked as it should. Unfortunately subsequent attempts all resulted in the same "Unable to connect" message, any idea why?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision the new...