Hacking Un-brick any Wii Is this Real?????

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
i can't link to the source its against the rules but i'm guessing you know were to look, and sorry there is really no way around it
Does this really work or is it a sick joke, can you even flash to the wii's nand with just a USB Cord and this program, has anyone heard of this program, there seem to be some confirmation on it at the source. To Many questions, I guess i'll give it a try myself, got to get a MM Usb Cord first, or unless one for you confirm it for me

edit Pic removed

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Looks legit from what people are saying.
Not sure it its good for every kind of brick though.

if i had a bricked wii i would test it but im not gonna purposely brick mine to find out.

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
Just go to the site shown on the screenshot and then to the Wii Applications Forum

Now all we need is a version written for a better OS or at least not using .NET
wink2.gif

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yea the original thread has claims of success and the author comfirms there will be updates.
this should be added to Wiibrew.org and those with bricks shouold get there hands on male to male usb cables to test it out.

Lothlorian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sound very impressive. SO this means you can plug in a bricked Wii to PC. Without any preloader or bootmii you can fix system menu corruptions or banner bricks. If I am reading all this correctly.

Now if this tool could be used like wad manager it would be scary
smile.gif
Great news for the Wii homebrew community!!

mousex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wouldn't it short the Wii's and PC's USB circuits if you use plain male-male USB cables? If it does even Bootmii won't help, at least it should be the same kind of USB cable yo use to connect two computers together.
And what is a usb to ethernet cable? Never heard of it.
How should it work without homebrew? They would have to use some kind of factory recovery mode which accepts the wad files, if it does it could also be used as a WAD installer
tongue.gif

Sounds a bit fishy for me, I guess I won't need it as I'm carefull
tongue.gif

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You should remove that screenshot. It contains links to ISOs (which aren't allowed here)

EDIT: Whoa, I'm a member of that site (their rules say that they're a 'kid-friendly' website. They ban people for swearing, or even just typing "****")

WalkerOfTheDay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just registered and asked how this could fix a banner brick ? For afaik it seems it only installs a new System Menu.

If it's real, it's totally awsome !

rustybanana

Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone post up some more info on this? Im not a member on that site and neither do I want to be. I cant personally see how a pc application can unbrick a wii via usb cable. Im sure if it was that simple then one of the greats wouldve released this tool?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Rye would get shot at sight.