Hacking triiforce mrc

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
twig123 said:
1) The backup NAND is a "virgin" NAND from NUSD, which has never been configured (no Shared2 folder)
2) The backup NAND is not from your Wii
3) The backup NAND has a corrupt Shared2 folder

1 - Nope it was from the same Wii
2 - See 1
3 - Nope again

There is more to this than that, but I've solved my own problems a while back now.

twig123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slimmmmmm said:
twig123 said:
1) The backup NAND is a "virgin" NAND from NUSD, which has never been configured (no Shared2 folder)
2) The backup NAND is not from your Wii
3) The backup NAND has a corrupt Shared2 folder
1 - Nope it was from the same Wii
2 - See 1
3 - Nope again

There is more to this than that, but I've solved my own problems a while back now.
@Slimmmmmm - Sry man, I was trying to suggest fixes to 'og style' by quoting you.
(I knew you already did a bunch of testing and fixed yours, in order to help us all
wink.gif
)

http://gbatemp.net/t184568-triiforce-mrc?v...t&p=2854275

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
Triiforce will never work with rev20.

However, it seems to be possible to work with rev18/19 doing some modifications but I can't guarantee anything right now. I think it's possible to load channels without reading its contents with the ISFS commands (the ones that are giving the real problems), but I haven't tested it yet.

nicksasa

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Getting the content should be possible with the ES commands, but when we released we didn't use it because it had some problems i think (at that time)

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
nicksasa said:
Getting the content should be possible with the ES commands, but when we released we didn't use it because it had some problems i think (at that time)

I don't think it makes a difference which commands we use to access the contents. In the end they are accessed by the cIOS which, in case of rev19, sometimes works, sometimes not.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't someone have an older source of rev 20 and just do some slight copy and pasting in the broken modules? Or when he meant changes, he meant many things had to be altered to get nand-emu working on rev 20?

Liberty

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm using SNEEK and according to this site:
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/SNEEKv2_Homebrew_Compatibility
QUOTE said:
Triiforce: Standard version requires IOS249 which is currently broken with SNEEK. If you want to run triiforce on sneek, you will need to comment out the ios reloading in triiforce source code, it should work then using "normal nand" (wich uses sneek anyway).

Update to above post :- You can get Triiforce to work by installing a trucha signed IOS36 into slot IOS249. Just use showmiiwads to change IOS slot and install the fakesigned IOS to your NAND dump. Triiforce will work fine using "Real NAND" setting.
it's possible to use SNEEK with Triiforce.

Sense? Video Mode Patching etc ...

I installed SNEEK, installed IOS36 Patched in Slot 249 and started up Triiforce MRC => Codedump. Anything i can do about it?

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
have 10b working with uneek di but would like to have it load uneek nand(real nand) automatically instead of having to selecting it on every boot of triiforceMRC

zorglub07

Trophies
Website
gametdb.com
XP
Country
France
I'm pleased to announce that you can now upload Triiforce MRC artwork for WiiWare and Virtual Console games as "title (custom)" on wiitdb.com, DSE's style is added automatically.
This is the style with the vertical banner, it makes the SNES boxes very close to their original aspect ratio.
JAAE.png
JADP.png

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
zorglub07 said:
I'm pleased to announce that you can now upload Triiforce MRC artwork for WiiWare and Virtual Console games as "title (custom)" on wiitdb.com, DSE's style is added automatically.
This is the style with the vertical banner, it makes the SNES boxes very close to their original aspect ratio.
JAAE.png
JADP.png

Will wiitdb allow games that are not available as "official" Virtual Console (so injects etc can have covers) ?

If they do and we can get 100% of the covers for the emus too then maybe we might...maybe...hopefully see it integrated into official builds of emulators
rolleyes.gif

Liberty

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Pakatus

Trophies
XP
Country

Liberty

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Pakatus said:
You have 2 primary partitions?...
I did but what's the point? Triiforce can't read NTFS anyway and now i reformatted the NTFS-partition to be a logical one. Nothing changed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: there was a "HD" redrawn version of :creep: someone made at one point but i didnt save it