those images are made with photoshop
biggrin.gif
, that`s how the theme looks like.

jsjar

Trophies
XP
Country
joshed said:
can someone make a theme that says USB Loader GX.... kinda like the GUII loader theme but that is incorrect now as are all the web themes for deak's site
updated banners for the page theme's have just been submited to deak if he decides to change the site to match the loader

deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jsjar said:
joshed said:
can someone make a theme that says USB Loader GX.... kinda like the GUII loader theme but that is incorrect now as are all the web themes for deak's site
updated banners for the page theme's have just been submited to deak if he decides to change the site to match the loader

Thanks. Mon-Thurs is pretty busy for me so I dont have time to do much on here. I have Fridays off work since I do 4 10 hour shifts and have weekends off, so that is when I do most of my additions, changes ect. I think the website is looking pretty good, especially with the tables that I have added to each of the themes to seperate each theme and make it look better. I am always open to ideas and further changes.

greevedogg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in my first attempt at moving the buttons around in a custom theme instead of leaving them in the default location, what is the easiest way to make sure i have coordinates all lined up in the right place(s)?

i remember reading it in the thread but i couldn't find it....

i know how the coords work...0,0 being in the upper left and 640,480 being in the lower right, and how to change it in the config file, but how do i line it up in photoshop without going trial and error?

jsjar

Trophies
XP
Country
greevedogg said:
in my first attempt at moving the buttons around in a custom theme instead of leaving them in the default location, what is the easiest way to make sure i have coordinates all lined up in the right place(s)?

i remember reading it in the thread but i couldn't find it....

i know how the coords work...0,0 being in the upper left and 640,480 being in the lower right, and how to change it in the config file, but how do i line it up in photoshop without going trial and error?

in photoshop go to window then info and the coordinates are on the info panel X/Y
picture1ami.png

smx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do you compensate for the wide screen stretching of the background? Also I get the the icons to display where I want them but they are not the from my theme, they are from the defult theme any help?

BlindDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
smx said:
how do you compensate for the wide screen stretching of the background? Also I get the the icons to display where I want them but they are not the from my theme, they are from the defult theme any help?
From the theme wiki
QUOTEwdialogue_box_startgame.png is the widescreen version disc prompt image (make a 630 x 320 image and shrink it to 472 x 320)

Anyone want to do the math and figure what we would size we need to shrink our 640 background?. prolly somwhere around 480?

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
smx said:

if your theme icons aren't showing up and the defaults are then it means your theme icons are titled wrong.Make sure they have the right filename.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95eUhuR8_ps