greevedogg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks, moose! oh and btw, props on your seahawks theme
grog.gif

i'm finally getting the hang of photoshop so i'll be posting a theme or 2 once i deem them worthy enuf

mooseknuckle2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks. This is kind of addicting once you figure everything out. I'm sure I'll have more to post, but in the meantime, I've made the SD card icons and I'll add those to the Hawks one once I'm home and can make sure my config coordinates are set right....have fun!

EDIT: Maybe I missed it, but is there any way to alter the battery icons? I've made some cool looking ones, but from what I've seen everywhere, it has to be the standard outlined ones...any help would be appreciated.

jsjar

Trophies
XP
Country
EDIT: Maybe I missed it, but is there any way to alter the battery icons? I've made some cool looking ones, but from what I've seen everywhere, it has to be the standard outlined ones...any help would be appreciated.

try them and let us know
the loader is changing all the time it's hard to keep up with what you can and can't edit
(has any one got an up to date list of what can be changed) never mind just found it theme settings

IlluminiX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cannot get "player1_grab.png" cursors to work with my themes and I am using Mario-Bro in widescreen mode. Shouldn't it work when you click A in the loader? Doesn't seem to for me. Ideas?

mooseknuckle2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a couple objects like that. For whatever reason, they just don't show. I altered the left and right game start arrows, retaining the same size and format, but nothin'.

oxMUDxo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have USB Loader 1.5, My Wii is 3.2U..

Will these themes work for my USB Loader..?
If so how do I install them?

These themes look hella cool.!!
THANKS

tomwalsh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sample.png

dialogue_box_startgame.png

Just getting use to designing theme's and for my second try I can only imagine what the experts will design in the future, done this on photoshop, first time using it, only designed 2 theme's so far, uploaded onto this excellent site

I have one query, is it possible to not only download the theme's but can the designer also add tweaked versions of compliled .dols to download also as I have put the above final fantasy theme with Aeris' song playing in the background instead of the wii menu music, I think with this added effect it gives you much more from the theme's.

IlluminiX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cannot get "player1_grab.png" cursors to work with my themes and I am using Mario-Bro in widescreen mode. Shouldn't it work when you click A in the loader? Doesn't seem to for me. Ideas?

starstremr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
here is what i have cooking

demo-7.jpg

only problem is if i scroll pass 6 games pac-man on the scroll bar keeps going down to the joystick area so i have to wait to finish it.

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That theme looks great! If I could suggest one thing though I would suggest to somehow distinguish the bottom buttons from each other somehow. Since they all look the same I'd have to scroll the cursor on them and wait 2 seconds for a tooltip, which would be a pain. Maybe you could somehow stick an icon down somewhere?

IlluminiX said:
Copying down your post won't get you replies. It'll just piss people off. Since I'm in a good mood, I'll give you the answer. Right now grab isn't used in the loader to my understanding, so they're pretty pointless files.

starstremr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sportsmaniac1322 said:
That theme looks great! If I could suggest one thing though I would suggest to somehow distinguish the bottom buttons from each other somehow. Since they all look the same I'd have to scroll the cursor on them and wait 2 seconds for a tooltip, which would be a pain. Maybe you could somehow stick an icon down somewhere?

cool yeah i was thinking about that too i will mess with but it wont be out till when and if they let us adjust the scroll thing.

cheech794

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if anyone could try to make a theme out of these
skw2hj.jpg
or
260pvzq.png

Or pretty much anything from this amazing "GAF collection"
biggrin.gif

GAF Collection

I am working on a Tengenn Toppa Gurren Lagann theme

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tomwalsh said:
sample.png

dialogue_box_startgame.png

Just getting use to designing theme's and for my second try I can only imagine what the experts will design in the future, done this on photoshop, first time using it, only designed 2 theme's so far, uploaded onto this excellent site
I have one query, is it possible to not only download the theme's but can the designer also add tweaked versions of compliled .dols to download also as I have put the above final fantasy theme with Aeris' song playing in the background instead of the wii menu music, I think with this added effect it gives you much more from the theme's.
It's GREAT to see that my .PSD file is helping people!!
biggrin.gif

TiMeBoMb

starstremr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sportsmaniac1322 said:

IlluminiX said:
Copying down your post won't get you replies. It'll just piss people off. Since I'm in a good mood, I'll give you the answer. Right now grab isn't used in the loader to my understanding, so they're pretty pointless files.

Took your advice and here is the newest update on the Wii-Cade theme

demo-8.jpg

deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have gotten to a point where I think its time for a first version of my new theme. I have spent a bit of time on this and hope you all enjoy it. I will keep updating this as the loader progresses. You can download this from my theme website or from THIS direct link.

Invader Zim

invaderzim.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...