Gaming The Most Under-rated NDS games

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bobtheninjaoffood said:
The most under-rated DS game is easily Lunar Knights. It was an amazing game. Not as good as it's predecessors, but still nice. The graphics are good and there are some anime cut scenes. The only thing that brings it down was that one of the voice actors made every person who played it (about 27 people
tongue.gif
) begin bleeding from the ears.
I liked Lunar Knights, it's not as good as the Boktai games because of some really weird issues like the combat being a bit stiff and the whole solar idea was not all that great (mind you I hated playing Boktai cause you can't get enough sun on the solar sensor and still be able to see the screen). Still a decent game overall, I never played it with the sound on though
tongue.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Played through Spider-man: Battle for New York recently, and it's a really good beat`em-up. Poor game got mostly sixes from critics, but it's a good game with some great DS graphics. Good presentation, lots of voice work and plenty of fan service.

unpaiktable

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think Diner Dash is quite addictive and can get a bit hard. It lacks a solid multiplayer feature though. But seriously, it's so fast it could be called "Stylus Dash"

Jerme

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rayman ds was very good to me, nothin too bad about graphics and camera at all. because of the reviews i was nervous about buying it but it was good enough that i played through about 3 times so far

Jerme

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SleepingDragon said:
+1 Custom Robo Arena - It's a much higher quality game than most people realize. The story and music are ok, but the battler gameplay and customization are really where it excels.

seriously i can't even get any random wi-fi battles anymore

pieman202

Trophies
XP
Country
i have a game for the list even though not many people probably like it xD
Touch mechanic
it was a pretty good game for a while maybe a bit repetative but a lot like trauma centre in gameplay but it was really fun

Mac2492

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have the same recommendations that I posted in the other recommendation topics...

Soma Bringer
Jump! Ultimate Stars
Daigasso! Band Brothers DX

Soma Bringer and Jump! Ultimate Stars have near-complete translations (thanks to Darth Nemesis, deufeufeu, Geunt, and everyone else who contributed to the translation projects). Daigasso! Band Brothers DX doesn't really need a translate. You'll figure out the menus with some trial and error.

Jerme

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
new super mario bros is over-rated. most levels were too short.. but i can understand the hype of a new side scroller but damn,..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: I'd like another 8 TB HDD yes thank you very much +2