The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom has been leaked almost 2 weeks from release

zelda-tears-of-the-kingdom.jpg

Nintendo games have the tendency to get leaked days, if not weeks, ahead from the proper release date, and as usual, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is no exception, more so given the anticipation of the sequel to the highly acclaimed Breath of the Wild, released 6 years ago.

The game seems to have been dumped today, May 1st, and shared online already in the familiar NSP and XCI formats, with many already playing it through Ryujinx and Yuzu, though how good compatibility is there with the title is not known yet, but some have cited good performance compared to Switch, which seems to still share the same shuggy gameplay and performance drops that its predecessor had as well in real hardware.

As usual, remember that we don't allow sharing links to ROM sites of any kind, so please avoid posting them.

scroeffie1984

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
there is a temple called a fixed device iam stuck no idea what to do there is a ball roling out of a thing and i see a bullseye target on a ramp ,any one knows what to do
mayaschin shrine

cleanhovbot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you been able to fix this somehow? You are the only one who has seen this happen or at least complains.
Post automatically merged:

Have you been able to fix this somehow? You are the only one who has seen this happen or at least complains
I am most certainly not the only one. The underground is wrecked for everyone playing on emu. Well, Ryujinx, anyway. Yuzu doesn't run the game currently. Essentially the floor and walls in the underground are invisible so you can just see everything in the zone as if it's floating in space. There's grass on the invisible ground that you can kind of use to guide yourself but it sucks and the atmosphere is completely ruined. Obviously if you're playing with a hacked switch things will render properly, though I hear the performance is rough.

Reactions: umanno

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
there is a temple called a fixed device iam stuck no idea what to do there is a ball roling out of a thing and i see a bullseye target on a ramp ,any one knows what to do
mayaschin shrine
I had not time to play beyond the third shrine yet, but I'm guessing that this challenge is for the power that makes objects back in time, like we saw on the trailer.

tpax

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Just as I feared, TotK feels like a DLC of BotW to me, and I still haven't recovered from the fatigue cause by many hours of BotW. Not sure I will be able to finish that game.

RenDG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think there's anything we can fix there, it's an emulator issue. I tried all kinds of different settings, but nah the Depths are just completely messed up. Gonna have to wait for an update.
I've experienced the same checkerboard rock texture problem, so I wouldn't be surprised if the Underground area is also not visually correct when I get there.
TBH I thought the checkers were runic scrawls on the walls in the prologue :rofl:

cleanhovbot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How it run better this game in Ryujinx, with Vulkan or OpenGL?
Vulkan has stabler performance but lots of graphical issues, mostly with messed up shadows in cutscenes. OpenGL is much more accurate visually, coming as the cost of performance. If you have a beefy PC OpenGL is probably the better experience for the more accurate visuals. If you don't, then vulkan for performance and just ignore how weird some things look.

BoxNinPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vulkan has stabler performance but lots of graphical issues, mostly with messed up shadows in cutscenes. OpenGL is much more accurate visually, coming as the cost of performance. If you have a beefy PC OpenGL is probably the better experience for the more accurate visuals. If you don't, then vulkan for performance and just ignore how weird some things look.
Thanks for the answer...!!!

NisseTisse123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone working on an upgraded 60fps patch for TotK? Cause I think we really need one that doesn't slow down when under 60fps, and doesn't speed up in shrines and cutscenes right now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated