The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom's official artbook has leaked online and has tons of unseen content

asdasdsa.png

Someone's gotten their hands on the BOTW 2 artbook way ahead of release. Though The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is three months away, the artbook from the Collector's Edition of the game has popped up online. The lucky fan who managed to get a copy of the book so early has taken pictures of it, and posted them online for all to see. In it are 204 pages of character designs, locations, enemies, weapons, and just about everything you could expect to see in the upcoming game.

Nintendo is already going after re-uploads of the artbook with takedown requests, given the leaked nature of the content. Beware of spoilers, or venture forth to find them, as once something is uploaded to the internet, it'll always be there, somewhere. The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom will be out on May 12th.

Lazyt

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Books need to be printed months in advance.
Likely someone took a copy from the printing company.
Yeah but people are always responsible for this thing also i do not remeber that hardly anything got lesked from botw. Generally books also got leaked rarely just days agead not months

LightBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Don't get too excited. Didn't they have grand ideas for botw that weren't included? I doubt this will be any different.

They focused on what really mattered...... More crafting mechanics :glare:
Yeah, absolutely
I mean, they knew how much fun people had with their physics engine, and now you'll be able to build actual drones and vehicles ?? Yeah that sounds actually cool af, very glad they gave more to that
The cooking and the crafting of botw is one of my favorite, tired of navigating through menus to craft stuff
Just waiting to see if they fixed the weapons system, hope that they introduced some « rewards » for breaking weapons so that you don't feel like you're wasting powerful weapons when you use them

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
Hey look! The phrase: "Nintendo used to care about the fans, now just care about money" is being repeated again.

Archeologists have found engravings of this phrase dating from a millennia ago.

• Haha
Reactions: Ligeia

Ligeia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey look! The phrase: "Nintendo used to care about the fans, now just care about money" is being repeated again.

Archeologists have found engravings of this phrase dating from a millennia ago.
Thank you for that brilliant and elaborate argument. I guess you must be 12 years old ?

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone who feels like that is welcome to stay away from the leak....it's not like the lately is going to jump at you, I haven't seen any of it so far and I'm not trying to avoid it
fingers crossed it's that easy. just have to avoid social media and news sites where they report/make dumb spoiler articles about game stuff for clicks. and losers who enjoy hurting people just for the sake of it.

I, for instance, had a friend who likes to post to social media every. single. thing. I wouldn't even know about a leak or trailer or whatnot, but bam! pictures of stuff i didn't want to know about. as soon as a leak droped, they were there being all spoilery as possible about it. they're now blocked. all of them. who knows when another jerk will pop their head up. but fingers crossed!

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom

EpikJimmer

Screw hater
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
OK, now THIS is something to ACTUALLY go after,yknow, leaks for upcoming nintendo games because I actually wanna go completely blind for this game, just like botw. BUT NOT THE SOUNDTRACK CHANNELS LIKE GILVASUNNER.
Ik this is extremely old news, but I never forget about stuff like this. If they want to "protect" their OST's, PUT THEM ON SPOTIFY, YKNOW, THE ONE PLATFORM SPECIFICALLY MADE FOR MUSIC???

sorry for caps I get easily worked up sometimes lel

• Haha
Reactions: ack

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
Valve seems to be the exception.
Sure thing valve is not Greedy and they're all for their fans, that's why they never collect any data from anyone, and that's why they run an amazing DRM-free store.

Also, they're are the shiniest diamond on the tiny nation of Luxembourg. It's awesome to see a Luxembourger company thrive internationally. They proudly pay taxes there, like true patriots they are.

(now without any sarcasm or anything, It's expected that corporations do stuffs to earn money over our heards. We are living in a system that companies are supposed to do just that. I don't like NSO subscription model, I don't like Valve skipping taxes and over collection data, I don't like google profiting over my Mia Khalifa searches but the system is like that. Blaming the companies is the same of blaming Roman foot soldiers for Rome's expansionism).

• Haha
Reactions: Marc_LFD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.