How do I delete past game covers from Aurora Dashboard?

RobertX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Every time I upgrade to a larger storage medium on my XBOX 360, Aurora Dash will redownload the cover art, which is expected, but every time it does, it takes a gigabyte off my XBOX 360 hard drive.

I want to free disk space of the hard drive, so how do I do it?

cagerhager

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are wanting to delete cover art and other assets from aurora that are no longer on your console, try this:
In Aurora press "back" on the controller to open tools
Select "scripts"
Then if you have aurora database cleaner, select that and it should scan your drive and compare what is present with what is not and delete old irrelevant files.

If it is not there, then you need to select Aurora Repo Browser and download the database cleaner under utility scripts and then use that tool when it is downloaded.

Reactions: BigOnYa

cagerhager

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every time I upgrade to a larger storage medium on my XBOX 360, Aurora Dash will redownload the cover art, which is expected, but every time it does, it takes a gigabyte off my XBOX 360 hard drive.

I want to free disk space of the hard drive, so how do I do it?
if you are not wanting to have cover art, disable auto download for assets or for one many don't know, is to uncheck what you do not want to have downloaded. The biggest is the screenshots for each game. The default is 4 I believe. Make sure you check what you want or do not want in the assets section of Aurora.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?