The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom's official artbook has leaked online and has tons of unseen content

asdasdsa.png

Someone's gotten their hands on the BOTW 2 artbook way ahead of release. Though The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is three months away, the artbook from the Collector's Edition of the game has popped up online. The lucky fan who managed to get a copy of the book so early has taken pictures of it, and posted them online for all to see. In it are 204 pages of character designs, locations, enemies, weapons, and just about everything you could expect to see in the upcoming game.

Nintendo is already going after re-uploads of the artbook with takedown requests, given the leaked nature of the content. Beware of spoilers, or venture forth to find them, as once something is uploaded to the internet, it'll always be there, somewhere. The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom will be out on May 12th.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It cracks me up how people claim to be fans of Nintendo's games, yet they hate the company. I just think it boils down to no morals and wanting free shit, which makes you a horrible person. I'll gladly pay $70 for the game.
I don't hate Nintendo although they're not as good as they were before, so there's that.

Just lost interest. But hey, maybe they'll prove me wrong with a new trailer that shows TotK isn't just BotW DLC.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It cracks me up how people claim to be fans of Nintendo's games, yet they hate the company. I just think it boils down to no morals and wanting free shit, which makes you a horrible person. I'll gladly pay $70 for the game.
The thing is that most game developpers are actual geek
The current and former CEO of nintendo are not. They are just businessmen, they do business, they seek profit
The ceo before those two, Satoru Iwata, was a game developper, a real geek, he had a personality loved by pretty much all nintendo fans.
Yes there were c&d against fan games back then too, but judging by Satoru's personality, it wasn't his idea to send them, but most probably his lawyers
With the CEO nintendo has now, im pretty sure they support c&d against fangame too

This is just one example of thing we dislike about the current leadership of nintendo

99.9% of nintendo fans would like someone like sir Satoru as CEO again, we miss him :cry:

wartutor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just spent the huge amount of time (only because i have to relearn how to again) upgrading my switch for the new pokemon looks like this game release will be the next time i will have to relearn it 😅.

drazenm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hope that the game will change direction eventually and go away from jungly Peter Pan Link and more towards medieval, western, european, gothic, witchcraft, superficial, experimental, mechanical themed.

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'll be paying for the game so I will get it when it's officially released. Don't be a dick to Nintendo and pirate it.
I paid for the game and I'm still gonna be enjoying it one week before its release. If Nintendo considers that a dick move, I could still circumvent the paying part altogether.

Ligeia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You obviously weren't there in the times when Nintendo actually showed some care about their games and their fans. Now it's all about milking them to the last drop. But sure keep on giving them your money if that's what makes you happy, so they can keep on setting the bar for their business practices lower and lower.

James_

aka Underscore_ or 'that Meowstic guy'
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It cracks me up how people claim to be fans of Nintendo's games, yet they hate the company.
...you can like a thing yet still dislike the people who made the thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    before or after a hit
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries