Hacking The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Trainer [eShop/EU] [Beta]

curtisy

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So for everyone that get's the int32 error, do the following:

1. Connect to your game
2. Open the menu and start counting the slots that are full until you reach clothing
3. In the Durability manager, go to the slot that is your first clothing item (e.g. 7 weapons, 2 bows, only Wooden arrows, 2 shields -> 1st clothing slot is 13)
4. Set each slot that actually holds clothing to 0 (e.g. normal clothes plus winter thingy you get from the old geezer -> 13-15 needs to be set to 0)
5. Save and reload
6. Click Load current values
7. Profit

@GamePil maybe you could also add this to the first post if it's confirmed working (for me it is, don't know about US releases though).

GamePil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

1. Connect to your game
2. Open the menu and start counting the slots that are full until you reach clothing
3. In the Durability manager, go to the slot that is your first clothing item (e.g. 7 weapons, 2 bows, only Wooden arrows, 2 shields -> 1st clothing slot is 13)
4. Set each slot that actually holds clothing to 0 (e.g. normal clothes plus winter thingy you get from the old geezer -> 13-15 needs to be set to 0)
5. Save and reload
7. Profit

@GamePil maybe you could also add this to the first post if it's confirmed working (for me it is, don't know about US releases though).
That sound like a good solution since cloth cause problem often since they have no amount and no durability.

Reactions: curtisy

curtisy

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
the durability system in this game is far and way the worst I've ever seen in any game ever and I want to use it just for that reason alone but lucky for me neither of them work for some reason and no one cares to respond

Try my solution. Also don't edit clothing as maybe it causes errors.

Reactions: GamePil

GamePil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
strange its not doing anything, it just stays at 5 fulls hearts, but I put 40 in the box and hit freeze (would assume it would update to 10 hearts)
it is not for adding Hearts, its just for setting the Energy of existing ones

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It just fills existing hearts I believe.
Dude you are fast :D

GamePil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Any news on how to use infinite Horse whips ?
It doesn't work for me ( not just me )
i never tested it, i just put it in at 5 in the morning and i didnt see a horse in the game all day, probably gonna look into it tomorrow

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ok thanks for the update, ill just farm spirit orbs for HP
Iam maybe gonna a function that allows you to add Hearts tomorrow. It shouldnt be to hard. Also you can edit Spirit Orbs in JGecko

Reactions: Crashdummyy

Uziumi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

1. Connect to your game
5. Save and reload
7. Profit

That didn't work unless I'm doing something wrong.

I get into the game.
I get the IP and connect breath.exe into it.
My clothing is 17 18 19 and 20.
I went to Durability Manager and set them to 0 0 0 0.
I save the game and then load the file again.
I then click load current values and it say they're too high or too low.

edit: it seems for some reason I was off by 4. It's working now.

Last edited by Uziumi,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Dumpflam, Report it or contact staff.